Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Le Creuset Signature Enameled Cast-Iron 5-Quart Ov..." and save 14% off the $319.95 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Le Creuset Signature Enameled Cast-Iron 5-Quart Oval French (Dutch) Oven, Cerise (Cherry Red)
|Price:||$319.95 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 45% larger handles that provide a sure grip, even with oven mitts
- The superior heat distribution and retention of le creuset enameled cast iron
- An advanced sand-colored interior enamel with even more resistance to wear
- A larger composite knob that withstands temperatures up to 500ºF
- Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel that resists chipping and cracking
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the manufacturer
About Le Creuset
Since 1925, Le Creuset cast iron has been recognized for its strength and durability. Cast individually in sand molds, then hand-inspected by French artisans, each piece represents a rich heritage and continues a tradition of lasting, authentic design.
- Le Creuset is focused on inspiring and empowering people everywhere to make joy through cooking. From our original enameled cast iron cookware to stoneware, stainless, silicone and more, Le Creuset has grown to offer products across a range of materials and categories that guarantees the right tool for the right job.
Le Creuset Signature Enameled Cast-Iron Oval French Oven
This updated kitchen classic enhances the cooking process by evenly distributing heat and locking in the optimal amount of moisture. With ergonomic handles and an advanced interior enamel that resists chipping and cleans easily, Le Creuset's Dutch ovens blend the best of the past with the latest innovations in comfort and functionality.
The perfect shape for most roasts and poultry, the oval Dutch oven is an ideal piece to have at holiday time. But it's useful at any time of year for preparing classics like coq au vin or arroz con pollo.
- Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel resists chipping and cracking; interior enamel is engineered to resist staining and dulling
- Sand-colored interior enamel makes it easy to monitor food as it cooks, preventing burning and sticking
- Oversized handles provide even weight distribution and a secure grip
- Ergonomic composite knobs are heat resistant to 500°F
- Built-in lid stabilizers provide a secure, no-slide fit
- The lightest weight per quart of any premium cast iron cookware available
Shown in Marine Blue
Enameled cast iron is a remarkable and robust material that performs well with modern requirements for food preparation and cooking. Whether you choose to stir-fry, slow-cook a casserole, sear a steak or bake a cake, there is a shape that is suitable. Cast iron performs well for either slow cooking or high-temperature searing.
Shown in Oyster
Cast iron can be used reliably on any heat source, including induction, and with any oven or grill. It has the ability to retain heat efficiently, which allows for use of lower heat settings in stovetop and oven cooking. On the table, a hot covered dish will keep food hot for second servings.
Shown in Cerise (Cherry Red)
Cast iron can also be used to keep foods cold. A chilled dish becomes an ideal cold food server on a hot summer day. It can also be placed in the freezer for food storage or advanced food preparation.
Shown in Caribbean
High heat temperatures should only be used for boiling water for vegetables or pasta, or for reducing the consistency of stocks or sauces. High heats should never be used to preheat a pan before lowering the heat for cooking. Cast iron retains heat so efficiently that overheating will cause food to burn or stick.
Compare to similar items
This item Le Creuset Signature Enameled Cast-Iron 5-Quart Oval French (Dutch) Oven, Cerise (Cherry Red)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$18.99|
|Sold By||For Your Kitchen||Chef's Arsenal/Market Warehouse||Chef's Arsenal/Market Warehouse||Chefs Corner Store||Cutlery and More||The Chefs Boutique|
|Item Dimensions||14 x 9.5 x 6.5 in||15.3 x 10.2 x 7 in||5.5 x 3.3 x 4 in||13.6 x 10.75 x 6.75 in||9.8 x 7.4 x 5.1 in||12.4 x 9.5 x 6.3 in|
|Material Type||Cast Iron||Cast Iron||Cast Iron||Cast Iron||Cast Iron||Cast Iron|
|Size||5 qt||6.75 qt||1 quart||5.5 qt||2 qt||4.5 Quart|
Crafted to deliver the latest enameled cast iron innovations with the added space and capability of Le Creuset’s classic oval ovens, the Signature Collection oval French Oven is ideal for preparing larger one-pot meals, whole fish filets or even a rack of ribs. Handcrafted one at a time inside our Fresnoy-Le-Grand foundry for nearly a century, Le Creuset French Ovens have been a fixture in homes around the world for generations. Their enduring quality, wide-ranging versatility and stylish colors have made them indispensable in the kitchen and cherished around the table.Handcrafted one at a time inside our Fresnoy-Le-Grand foundry for nearly a century, Le Creuset French Ovens have been a fixture in homes around the world for generations. Their enduring quality, wide-ranging versatility and stylish colors have made them indispensable in the kitchen and cherished around the table.
Top customer reviews
Everything I've cooked in it so far has turned out wonderfully. Even heat (which is the main feature I like about cast iron) and quality construction.