Le Creuset Signature Enameled Cast-Iron 6.75 Quart Oval French (Dutch) Oven, Flame
|Price:||$359.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 45% larger handles that provide a sure grip, even with oven mitts
- The superior heat distribution and retention of le creuset enameled cast iron
- An advanced sand-colored interior enamel with even more resistance to wear
- A larger composite knob that withstands temperatures up to 500ºF
- Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel that resists chipping and cracking
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Le Creuset 6 3/4-Quart Signature Oval Oven - Marseille Blue.
Shown in Cerisse (Cherry Red)
- Built-in lid stabilizers provide a secure, no-slide fit
- The lightest weight per quart of any premium cast iron cookware available
- Oval shape is perfect for roasts and poultry
- The vitreous enamel surface is impermeable and therefore ideal for raw or cooked food storage, and for marinating with acidic ingredients such as wine.
Le Creuset Signature Enameled Cast-Iron 6-3/4-Quart Oval French Oven
This updated kitchen classic enhances the cooking process by evenly distributing heat and locking in the optimal amount of moisture. With ergonomic handles and an advanced interior enamel that resists chipping and cleans easily, Le Creuset's French ovens, or Dutch ovens, blend the best of the past with the latest innovations in comfort and functionality.
- Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel resists chipping and cracking; interior enamel is engineered to resist staining and dulling
- Sand-colored interior enamel makes it easy to monitor food as it cooks, preventing burning and sticking
- Oversized handles provide even weight distribution and a secure grip
- Ergonomic composite knobs are heat resistant to 500 F
Shown in Caribbean Blue
Enameled cast iron is a remarkable and robust material that performs well with modern requirements for food preparation and cooking. Whether you choose to stir-fry, slow-cook a casserole, sear a steak or bake a cake, there is a shape that is suitable. Cast iron performs well for either slow cooking or high-temperature searing.
Shown in Flame
Cast iron can be used reliably on any heat source, including induction, and with any oven or grill. It has the ability to retain heat efficiently, which allows for use of lower heat settings in stovetop and oven cooking. On the table, a hot covered dish will keep food hot for second servings.
Shown in Soleil
Cast iron can also be used to keep foods cold. A chilled dish becomes an ideal cold food server on a hot summer day. It can also be placed in the freezer for food storage or advanced food preparation.
Shown in Hibiscus
High heat temperatures should only be used for boiling water for vegetables or pasta, or for reducing the consistency of stocks or sauces. High heats should never be used to preheat a pan before lowering the heat for cooking. Cast iron retains heat so efficiently that overheating will cause food to burn or stick.
Compare to similar items
This item Le Creuset Signature Enameled Cast-Iron 6.75 Quart Oval French (Dutch) Oven, Flame
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||15.3 x 10.2 x 7 in||14.1 x 11.6 x 7 in||10.25 x 15.56 x 7.13 in||12.6 x 13.4 x 6.3 in||5.5 x 3.3 x 4 in||10.8 x 13.6 x 6.8 in|
|Material Type||Cast Iron||Cast Iron||Cast Iron||Cast Iron||Cast Iron||Cast Iron|
|Size||6.75 qt||7-1/4 qt||7 quart||7.5 qt||1 quart||5.5 qt|
Crafted to deliver the latest enameled cast iron innovations with the added space and capability of Le Creuset’s classic oval ovens, the Signature Collection oval French Oven is ideal for preparing larger one-pot meals, whole fish filets or even a rack of ribs. Handcrafted one at a time inside our Fresnoy-Le-Grand foundry for nearly a century, Le Creuset French Ovens have been a fixture in homes around the world for generations. Their enduring quality, wide-ranging versatility and stylish colors have made them indispensable in the kitchen and cherished around the table.Handcrafted one at a time inside our Fresnoy-Le-Grand foundry for nearly a century, Le Creuset French Ovens have been a fixture in homes around the world for generations. Their enduring quality, wide-ranging versatility and stylish colors have made them indispensable in the kitchen and cherished around the table.
Top Customer Reviews
We realized this pot, in beautiful blue, would outlast us, hence would be something our daughter and grandchildren would remember us by
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
See the Top Rated cookware in our Cookware Reviews.