Le Creuset Silicone Small Spatula, Cherry
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Small spatula with stain-resistant, non-abrasive Silicone blade
- Compact enough to stir inside a smaller saucepan
- Ergonomic wood handle with hole for hanging storage
- Heat-resistant to 482 degrees F; dishwasher-safe removable head
- Measures approximately 10-1/5 by 1-1/2 by 1-1/2 inches
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Le Creuset Silicone utensils are heat resistant to 800 degrees F, will not scratch or damage cookware and cleanly scrape both flat and curved surfaces.
Get every last lick of batter out of the bowl and into the pan with Le Creuset's small, flexible spatula. Made from a silicon that resists temperatures of up to 800 degrees F, this pocket-size spatula is designed to bend and mold to your bowls so even the smallest nooks and crannies can be scraped clean--even the bottom of a mayonnaise jar. A special stainproof coating keeps the spatula looking new, and its silicon construction ensures it won't crack or fade--nor will it absorb the flavors and odors of foods. An essential tool, Le Creuset's spatula comes in several sizes and six other bright colors. Remove the wooden handle before placing the head in the dishwasher. --Meg Heffernan
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I toss the whole thing in the dishwasher instead of taking it apart. Has worked well with these for many months.
Most recent customer reviews
It is a part a little disappointing
Amazon.com, I hope the country indicate in detail