Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Nothing More GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 17 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 29 reviews
on April 16, 2014
We like to cook in our house. When our last stoneware baking dish died, we were not happy. Good stoneware isn't cheap and cheap stoneware isn't good. Thankfully, Amazon helped us split the difference and we got a great baking dish at a very reasonable price.

You can tell you have a nice dish when the heat is evenly dispersed along the sides and bottoms. This dish performs flawlessly.

I cannot recommend it enough.
on December 3, 2013
Cracked in less than one year right down the middle... I do not use it improperly, always let cool before washing, no dishwasher etc.. and this thing still cracked. I'm going to submit it to Le Creuset for a warranty repair, however given the price to ship it back to them, and 4 weeks turn around, the fuel to drive it to the nearest UPS drop off (rural here), it's cheaper to just order another from Amazon or a package set with another square dish. The 12 x 9 is doing just fine though.. no cracks...
on December 20, 2013
I love this stuff! I have five Le Creuset Stoneware baking dishes. They bake evenly, are a cinch to clean (if you slather them with Pam). If something sticks, a quick overnight soak and they almost clean themselves. Clean with Dawn and it is just a no-brainer. The only drawback is they are heavy. Ergo, my 83 year old mother has basically banned me from taking them down to her house and leaving them for her to use!
on September 4, 2008
I've owned this product for a number of years now. Not only does it distribute heat evenly it cleans up beautifully! They have this "magic coating" that I love! I use it for a lot of cooking like enchiladas but I still call it my "brownie pan"! You will never regret owning this pan! It works great and comes in colors that make you happy!
on December 22, 2011
I bought this pan for Thanksgiving for making a particular dessert recipe that required a 9-inch square pan. I read the reviews here and knew it might be too small (and it was), but I thought it was so pretty that I could use it for other things if not for the dessert dish. It really is a beautiful pan, but the one I received has a sort of pinkish tinge to the beige. I have other LeCreuset products, and none of them look quite like this.

It's still pretty, though, and heats up well for cooking.
on August 18, 2013
I have a Le Creuset casserole that I am very happy with so I thought this baking dish would be of equally high quality. After about two months of regular use I was roasting peppers on the grill one day when the dish broke into two pieces. For the price I was expecting it to last a lot longer. Very disappointed!
on June 27, 2013
Le Creuset is always great which is why I purchased this. It holds up and always looks good. Cooks evenly. Easy to wash. I gave it 4 instead of 5 stars because I would have liked it higher on the sides. I knew that, though, when I bought it. Still, that's why I don't love it.
on November 13, 2012
Use parchment paper in it, and it almost cleans itself! It's pretty, cooks evenly, and as I said cleans up without a problem.
on February 28, 2011
I have had Pampered Chef stoneware for a long time. Well, I accidentally broke my 9", and decided to try this one. I love that I can put it in the dishwasher and seems to clean up so much better than my PC one did.
on August 23, 2013
This baking dish was lighter than I expected, which to me is a good thing. We use it for everything, so we love it. Nice it's got side handles too -- easy to manage.