Your Garage World Book Day STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Book House Cleaning Bosch Bosch Bosch  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Size: 13 D(M) US|Color: Beige|Change
Price:$66.92 - $70.99

Showing 1-10 of 69 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 73 reviews
on March 24, 2016
The only pair of sandals my husband will wear. I literally buy him a pair every year. He likes them because they are wide and don't have the toe separator like flip flops.
on March 4, 2013
I had a friend who was having a destination wedding in Puerto Rico and our groomsmen attire called for sandals. I rarely rare sandals because most are uncomfortable on my feet if I wear them too long. This however have great support across the top of the foot and a cushiony soul. I would recommend these for the person who is not crazy about sandals, but needs to have a pair for some reason.
on March 30, 2013
I've purchased several pairs of these over the last few years and will continue to do so. They're *the* most comfortable sandals ever.
on August 20, 2016
I already owned a pair of these sandals so I knew they ran a little small. I wore these sandals for 7 days straight on a cruise ship/excursions and my feet never got sore. I've had these sandals for two years and wear them every chance I get. I bought my first pair at a large sports/outdoor store, which no longer carries them. I loved the sandals so much that I searched for them online and was very happy to find them on Amazon. My original sandals are still in ok shape, but I decided to get another pair anyway. I typically wear a 10.5 shoe, but I need an 11 in these sandals. Now that I ordered a pair online and know they fit, I'll likely get a few more pair as backups for when these wear out.
on October 17, 2014
I bought these for a 1 month trek throughout the world (primarily Asia) and these held up really well! I wore them pretty much every single day and not a single thing tore and they are soft and provide really good padding. Only thing I am not a fan of is the design is a little cheap but well worth the cash.
on December 16, 2013
This is the second pair of these shoes that I have bought for my husband. I got lucky and found the first pair at a local discount shoe store. He wore them until they were just absolutely worn out. Since I hadn't gotten them from a regular shoe store, I was afraid I would never be able to find another pair. Luckily a quick internet search landed good results. My husband thought they were a little pricey for sandals, but they are well worth every penny.
on June 5, 2013
Great product. I wear them around the house instead of slippers. Slippers tend to make my feet hot and sweat. These are great. Very comfortable. The cushion on entire foot is better than most slippers but not quite as nice as an air cushion running shoe. They can be slick on a marble surface with water on top. Very slippery situation. I wear them outside occasionally.
on September 14, 2012
I bought these as a replacement for my husband's favorite pair that were trashed and badly needing replacement.
They are very nice, and he loves them - although one sandal is cut differently than the other - the material part that goes over the foot, one the left foot shows significantly more toe/foot than the right sandal.
If you look at his feet it looks kinda goofy but he likes them and did not want to return them.
on May 22, 2013
Probably my favorite sandals on the market that can actually support your feet and look decent. If you wear them a lot expect to replace every year as most of these sort of comfy ones will tear and smell with hours of daily use after a year or so.
on June 10, 2014
Love these sandals. I bought a pair at a shoe store once and wore them for years. I needed another pair and could only find them here online.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.