Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Cribbage
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on November 17, 2012
I have no idea how many young people play cribbage, but for us "older" folk, it was played a lot, in our day. I had acquired my Kindle Touch last Christmas. I was disappointed when cribbage was not available at that time. However, I wrote and inquired about it a couple of times. I was told that it would probably become available at a later date. I was so pleased when I checked the "store' and it was there! It has several levels of play, from easy to more difficult. I love it and would recommend it to anyone who loves the game!!
on November 21, 2012
I have enjoyed playing this game so much - cribbage is my favorite games and this one has several levels of difficulty and several best games that can be played. I was playing this game in the lunch room when one of the girls saw me. When she noticed what game I was playing on the kindle. She instantly bought it. We both enjoy it. Only thing is that it is a shame you can not connect to each others kindle to play against another person but for $2.99 it is well worth the money
on November 27, 2012
I don't play a lot of cribbage, so judge this review on that basis. But I think the game is very, very good - given the limitations of the Kindle device (I'm using it on a Kindle Keyboard). It works very well with just the 5-way key. The scoring board is a little small, but I don't miss it since the score is calculated and shown instantly using numbers. The computer is a worthy challenger for me at Normal level; I'm afraid to go past that for now. I'd like more, similar games for the Kindle, but it doesn't seem to be a popular gaming platform.
on November 1, 2012
My boyfriend taught me how to play cribbage over the summer. His dad and him played all the time when he was a kid and was excited to teach me. Once I got the hang of it, I couldn't get enough. We love to play and now I can play on the go on my kindle paperwhite. I love it! It is just as if you were playing with an actual person on an actual cribbage board! I can't wait to tell my boyfriend! He is going to want to play too, lol!
on November 26, 2012
I always liked cribbage. This game is a great challenge, the computer doesn't let me win all the time :}
on December 23, 2012
this is almost the very best game i have. i dont have any complaints except it is usually very hard to beat the computer. but overall i love it. i reccomend this game for anyone who needs something to keep them entertained while waiting in line at the doctors office or anywhere.
on November 19, 2012
Love the card game cribbage and this kindle game is as fun as the card game. It's better because you have an opponent any time you want to play.
on November 4, 2012
I love Cribbage, and have been hoping for a long while that they will release a version for the Kindle.  The game has five different difficulty levels, and on the hardest it seems to offer an experienced player a good challenge.  A bargain for the amount of time i'll spend playing this!
on November 21, 2012
Cribbage is my all time favorite card game. This game is great although the pegs are hard to see on the inks. I also wish it would show all the last hands even after someone wins. I am the curious sort and like to see what the crib was.
on October 5, 2013
After playing this cribbage game over a period of time it is clear that (at the expert level at least) the same hands keep coming up and there is a significant advantage going to the computer. Apparently the designer of this game defined "expert level" not by skill but by consistently providing better hands to the computer while the opponent consistently gets poor ones. That said, I am not a software designer but assume that translating the nuances of cribbage is difficult. While this game might work out fine for beginner cribbage players, those wanting to be challenged in the expert area will find this game disappointing.