- Cricut Maker gives you the freedom to make everything from paper crafts, iron-ons, and vinyl decals to sewing projects, leather crafts, and balsa models.
- Expandable suite of tools. With its powerful blades, pens, and scoring tool, Cricut Maker grows with you as you learn each new craft.
- New Rotary Blade. With its gliding, rolling action, this blade cuts through virtually any fabric quickly and accurately – without backing material.
- New Knife Blade (sold separately; coming in 2018). This extra-deep blade slices through heavier materials like 2.4mm (3/32”) balsa wood and matboard with ease
- Simplifies sewing and quilting projects. Choose from hundreds of digital sewing patterns, and Cricut Maker cuts and marks all the pieces – you just sew them together!
- Simple design apps. Lay out your project on your mobile device or computer easily and conveniently, whether you’re a beginner or a pro.
- Use your own designs. You can always upload and use your own images and fonts for free, in a variety of standard file formats.
- Thoughtful details. A helpful docking slot holds your tablet or smartphone while you’re busy. Charge your device using the convenient USB port.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Introducing the ultimate smart cutting machine. With its expandable suite of tools and advanced Rotary and Knife blades, Circuit Maker gives you the freedom to make virtually any DIY project. Circuit Maker cuts hundreds of materials, from the most delicate fabric and paper to mat board and leather. It’s professional-level cutting performance, accessible to everyone.
From the manufacturer
More Tools. More Materials. More Possibilities
Expandable Suite of Tools
With its powerful blades, pens, and scoring tool, Cricut Maker works with hundreds of materials – from delicate paper and fabric to chipboard and balsa.
Cuts through virtually any fabric quickly and accurately – without backing material. It’s also ideal for cutting crepe paper and felt.
Works like an X-ACTO knife to cut heavy materials like matboard and 2.4mm balsa (Knife Blade coming in 2018).
Sewing Crafts, Simplified
Step 1. Select a digital pattern
Hundreds are available from top brands like Simplicity and Riley Blake.
Step 2. Cut all the pieces
Cricut Maker cuts and marks all your pieces amazingly quickly, saving you time and hassle.
Step 3. Sew it together and you’re done
Since each piece is cut to perfection every time, you’ll get professional-quality results.
Cricut Maker does everything Cricut Explore can do and more
Cricut Maker isn’t just for sewing or balsa wood projects. It cuts over 300 different materials, including all the materials that made Cricut Explore machines so popular like cardstock, posterboard, vinyl, and iron-on. So you’ll never be held back.
Included With Purchase
- Cricut Maker machine
- Rotary Blade + Drive Housing
- Premium Fine Point Blade + Housing
- Fine Point Pen
- Two 12” x 12” cutting mats
- Welcome book
- USB cable and power adapter
- Design apps for Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android
- 50 free ready-to-make projects, including 25 sewing patterns
- Materials for your first project
|Easy enough for anyone to master||✓||✓||✓|
|Cuts, writes, and scores 100 materials||✓||✓||✓|
|Bluetooth wireless technology||✓||✓||✓|
|Double tool holder||✓||✓||✓|
|Up to 2x faster cutting and writing||-||✓||✓|
|Adaptive Tool System for cutting hundreds more materials||-||-||✓|
|Rotary Blade for fabrics||-||-||✓|
|**Knife Blade for thicker materials||-||-||✓|
|Access to hundreds of digital sewing patterns||-||-||✓|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I think we will be ordering his Maker soon. HA! No, in all seriousness, I do not know how I lived without this machine before today.
I love having the ability to cut fabrics without having to back them with heat and bond or some other stabilizer. The cutting of felt is also a HUGE selling factor. Since we don't have access to the wood cutting blade, I cannot attest to it's wood cutting ability but if it is like the rest of the Cricut line-up, I am sure it will live up to the hype.
It is a bit heavier than the Explore series but that doesn't bother me. It is still light enough that you can take it with you on the road if you wish. It will also fit nicely in the existing hard side Cricut bags made for the Explore series. Sweet! If you are familiar with the new sewing patterns that Cricut offers though, you will want to invest in a 12x24 mat right away as many of the patterns require the longer mat. Other than that, I am super pleased with this machine, the accessories and the Cricut brand. Well, all except their no-coupon policy. THAT could change and I would be a customer for life.
I might add too, that you can purchase your Heat Transfer Vinyl (HTV) from other vendors besides Cricut and they work just as well, if not better. Especially for UV protected auto/marine Vinyl products.
To start, I am a novice and knew nothing about how to use this machine or what they cut. I just heard people love the Cricut and it looked fun but I had no idea the Maker would be this amazing. I looked at older models and saw that in order to cut fabric, you had to apply heat and bond. Honestly, if I had to do that to cut any fabric, I never would have cut fabric. It would be an absolute pain. The Cricut Maker cuts fabric, felt, leather and denim like butter. And how do you cut it? Just slap it on the sticky mat! What?! So easy!
Figuring out the Cricut Design space was so insanely easy too. I had a couple images I wanted to use and uploading them to the site and placing it wherever I want it to be cut is so awesome. That rotary blade is so precise, I was so impressed. It cuts lace and delicate material perfectly. And then really thick synthetic leather, not a problem!
My favorite thing so far has been cutting felt. It's SO EASY!!! In a few hours I made several dozen flowers and bows---oh my goodness! Do you know that I have been making felt bows and flowers by hand for years for fun and not only were they poorly shaped, they took me a MILLION YEARS!
I am so excited about the neat things to do with the Cricut Maker and I will definitely be trying heat transfer vinyl soon. We make matching Disney shirts and either pay t-shirt companies a ton of money or do that crappy printer paper iron on stuff but now I can do HTV with the Cricut Maker and I am so excited to play!!!
Seriously, if you are a novice or an expert and are wondering if you need this--YES YOU NEED THIS!!!!! It is 100% worth every single penny. I am in loooooove! Here are a few of the flowers I made in seriously a couple hours in the photo below.