3-Year Housewares Extended Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions after manufacturer's warranty expires
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Cricut Easy Press
- Pro-level performance and home-friendly design
- the big handle, Safety Base, and auto shutoff feature keep things safe every step of the way
- The evenly heated plate adheres your iron‑on in 60 seconds or less and lightweight, portable, easy to store
- The giant, ceramic-coated 9” x 9” heat plate delivers the exact temperature you need
- 9"x9" Base is Great for large or layered iron-on projects
- Adjustable heat up to 350℉ (180 C)
- WARNING: Maximum input 120V. Not recommended for use outside of North America.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Cricut EasyPress gives you professional iron-on results in 60 seconds or less. Combining the speed of a heat press and the convenience of iron, EasyPress eliminates guesswork so you get fast and foolproof results that really stick, even after repeated washes. Use our handy reference chart to determine correct time and temperature settings for your project, apply gentle pressure, and when the beep sounds, you’re done! With adjustable heat up to 350℉ (180 C), it’s ideal for foil, glitter and metallic projects as well as large and layered projects. Helpful safety features include an insulated resting base and auto-shutoff feature. EasyPress is lightweight, portable, easy to store, and compatible with major brands of heat-transfer material. And of course, it’s a perfect complement to Cricut cutting machines.
From the manufacturer
Iron-on success in 60 seconds or less.
1. Set temperature and time.
Set temperature and time.
2. Apply heat and gentle pressure.
An evenly heated, ceramic-coated plate adheres iron-on film beautifully in 60 seconds or less.
3. Enjoy professional results that last.
Even after repeated washes, your designs—no matter how complex or intricate—will really stick.
Cricut EasyPress vs. the household iron.
Cricut EasyPress features two heating elements that snake through its large ceramic plate. The result is dry, flat, even heat—necessary conditions for flawless iron-on results.
The heating element in a household iron was designed to produce steam and remove wrinkles and creates one big hotspot in the middle.
Uneven heat is perfect at ruining a good iron-on project. See the heat map above to compare.
Included with purchase:
Quick Reference Chart.
Materials for your practice project.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I also love that I can easily pick it up and store it on the shelf if I need more room on my desk.
Pros: fast heat up, portable size, lightweight, easy to use
Con: 9x9 surface size means you may need to press multiple times to cover an entire design, it is a small inconvenience though in light of the other pros
Shipping was also great - it wasn't available on Amazon prime, but I still had the press within a week.
Original review-Don’t waste your money. It does not work any better or faster than an iron. I got this hoping it would be hotter and faster than an iron, but so far the results have been the same. If you are going to buy a heat press, get a heavy duty one for the same price.