Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $19.24 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $10.12 shipping
Cricut Easy Press
- Pro-level performance and home-friendly design
- the big handle, Safety Base, and auto shutoff feature keep things safe every step of the way
- The evenly heated plate adheres your iron‑on in 60 seconds or less
- The giant, ceramic-coated 9” x 9” heat plate delivers the exact temperature you need
- 9"x9" Base is Great for large or layered iron-on projects
- Adjustable heat up to 350℉ (180 C)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Cricut EasyPress gives you professional iron-on results in 60 seconds or less. Combining the speed of a heat press and the convenience of iron, EasyPress eliminates guesswork so you get fast and foolproof results that really stick, even after repeated washes. Use our handy reference chart to determine correct time and temperature settings for your project, apply gentle pressure, and when the beep sounds, you’re done! With adjustable heat up to 350℉ (180 C), it’s ideal for foil, glitter and metallic projects as well as large and layered projects. Helpful safety features include an insulated resting base and auto-shutoff feature. EasyPress is lightweight, portable, easy to store, and compatible with major brands of heat-transfer material. And of course, it’s a perfect complement to Cricut cutting machines.
From the manufacturer
Iron-on success in 60 seconds or less.
1. Set temperature and time.
Set temperature and time.
2. Apply heat and gentle pressure.
An evenly heated, ceramic-coated plate adheres iron-on film beautifully in 60 seconds or less.
3. Enjoy professional results that last.
Even after repeated washes, your designs—no matter how complex or intricate—will really stick.
Cricut EasyPress vs. the household iron.
Cricut EasyPress features two heating elements that snake through its large ceramic plate. The result is dry, flat, even heat—necessary conditions for flawless iron-on results.
The heating element in a household iron was designed to produce steam and remove wrinkles and creates one big hotspot in the middle.
Uneven heat is perfect at ruining a good iron-on project. See the heat map above to compare.
Included with purchase:
Quick Reference Chart.
Materials for your practice project.