CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
This item, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.
- Unlimited Free Two-Day Shipping
- Instant streaming of over 40,000 movies and TV episodes
- A Kindle book to borrow for free each month - with no due dates
- Over a million songs and hundreds of playlists
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.56 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Cricut 29-0002 Replacement Cutting Blades for Cricut Cutting Machines
- Cutting blades for all paper-cutting Cricut machines
- Durable, custom-designed replacement blades for sharp, precise cuts
- Each package includes 2 blades, sleeve color may vary
- Blades will last for 500 to 1500 cuts, depending on the type of material being cut
- Handle with care; always unplug the machine before replacing the blade
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
I've debated getting the deep blade to replace the standard (that has more settings - this only goes up to 6). Still debating because I'm not impressed with the replacement blades - i do have the deep cutting blade which is great for thicker items like felt, and foam. For the price, I'd expect more than 2 - I've just replaced my blade after having the machine for 2 months (I'm not a scrap-booker), I can't imagine how often a scrap-booker will go through a blade.
Amazon has great prices for them - it's been hard using the store coupons for the Cricut accessories. So far only Hobby Lobby will accept them. Michael's refuses to because it violates their agreement with Cricut.
You HAVE to use their blades to make your cricut work - so the real debate would be where to buy them, and how to get them at the best price - keep checking out Amazon, I've noticed the pricing has fluctuated in the last 2 months by a few dollars.
I've since ordered replacement blades over the last few years that I've had the machine - and it really is luck of the draw! The latest set I got are insanely precise and cuts like a dream. Maybe it was just a faulty batch. If they are horrible - Amazon will let you return it - which has helped me take less of a gamble!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Just what was needed when the Cricut machine started tearing the paper.Published 11 days ago by Amazon Customer
the blade wasn't good at all. the old one I had was sharper than this one i purchased it. It wouldn't even cut the vinyl at all, the vinyl would still be stuck.Published 21 days ago by Amazon Customer