Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums PCB for Musical Instruments $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 24, 2015
Received very timely, however product was already opened. Also coupon missing from inside. Obviously used.
on February 17, 2013
I am new to the Cricut process so read this review with that in mind. However, I'd thought that I'd get more useful graphics from this cartridge and was disappointed. Having said that, the seller was fabulous and spent time helping me with the use of this cartridge. I would not recommend the cartridge, but would highly recommend the seller.
on November 11, 2011
I have not had a change to play with this cartridge yet, but I have been happy with all Cricut cartridges I have purchased. I did look at all of the features on this and can't wait to play!! I am always on the look out for fonts and titles for cards and scrapbook pages.
on December 30, 2016
Excellent service and product!
on July 21, 2012
I own more than twenty cartridges and this is one of my favorite! I can use the provided phrases in almost all of my projects.
on May 24, 2013
I lost my original cartridge and had to look around a lot to find another. This came very soon after ordered and in great shape too.
on March 6, 2014
the variety of design of the cricut cartridge is big and pretty for all ocassions. Specialy i hope that this cartridge is for many ocassions
on February 18, 2013
Just what I was looking for. Shipped and received on time good replacement item. Price was right. would do business with them again.
on March 26, 2015
Wife loved it! Thank You!
on May 20, 2013
The is one of the must have cartridges for your Cricut machine. It includes so many nice images for every day use. It is highly recommended.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.