Other Sellers on Amazon
Cricut Explore Air 2, Mint
|List Price:||$249.99 Details|
|Price:||& FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$80.99 (32%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- [CREATE MORE] The Circuit Explore Air 2 is your personal DIY cutting machine. It will flawlessly cut over 100 plus different types of materials including premium vinyl, iron on and htv vinyl, cardstock, faux leather, adhesive foils, specialty paper, poster board and more
- [ENDLESS PROJECT POSSIBILITIES] The Circuit Explore Air 2 makes it so easy to create a wide arrange of DIY projects. Make custom stickers, personalized home decor, home-made gifts and party favors, unique greeting cards, custom designed apparel, and more
- [INCLUDED WITH MACHINE] Each machine includes a Circuit Premium Fine Point Blade and Housing, a Circuit 12 inch x12 inch Light Grip Adhesive Cutting Mat (perfect for vinyl and htv projects), a Circuit Black Fine Point Pen, access to Circuit's design software Design Space, and a 2 week free trial to Circuit Access
- [DESIGN FOR FREE] Upload or create and design your own images for free from your computer, tablet or mobile phone using Circuit's free design software design space. Enhance your design space experience by subscribing to Circuit Access, Circuit's vast library of over 100,000 images, fonts, and make it now projects and designs
- [BECOME A PART OF A COMMUNITY] We know it can be intimidating to start creating your first DIY projects, so don’t do it alone. When you buy a Circuit you become part of a close-knit community of crafters, makers and DIYers. There are dozens of groups across all social media platforms that allow our members to share tips, ask for help and share their projects and inspiration with an amazing community
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
What's in the box
Cut and write faster and more precisely with the Cricut explore air 2. This Cutting edge DIY machine was designed to bring joy to you and others as you create projects with a personal touch. With this machine you're able to upload your own images for free, select from the 3, 000 ready to make projects, or create on your computer, tablet, or smartphone. It also comes equipped with Bluetooth for wireless Cutting. And the possibilities are endless because you can create projects on over 100 different materials, from vellum to leather. All this gets done quickly thanks to the double tool holder that allows for Cutting and writing or Cutting and scoring in one simple step. This machine gives you the tools and features you need to personalize, design, and create in a way that shows you care. Dimensions: 24L x 9. 5W x 9. 5H in. can cut materials from vellum to leather. 2x faster, adjustable Cutting and writing speed. Design on your computer, tablet, or smartphone. Upload your own images for free (. Svg. jpg. PNG. bmp. gif. dxf formats). Dual carriage allows for Cutting and writing or Cutting and storing in one step. Compatible with Cricut cartridges.
Compare with similar items
Cricut 2004668 Basic Tool Set, Mint
Cricut Maker, Champagne
Cricut Explore Air 2 Machine Bundle Beginner Guide, Tool Kit, Vinyl Pack, Designs and Project Inspiration
Cricut Joy Machine - Compact and Portable DIY Machine For Quick Vinyl, HTV Iron On and Paper Projects | Makes Custom Decals, Custom T Shirt Designs, Personalized Greeting Cards, and Label Maker
Cricut Maker 3
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's too late for me but you've been warned: this machine is a homewrecker.
Now onto my review. I LOVE this machine and have absolutely no regrets. I've made cards, banners, a shirt with iron on vinyl, wall art... The possibilities are truly endless! The machine cuts so quickly and precisely--it's a work of art just watching it in action. I have been wanting a Cricut for YEARS and I am SO HAPPY I finally bought it.
Also, the mat broke when I try to peel the sheet off as recommended
By L. Twombly on February 6, 2017
Top reviews from other countries
- El software no funciona sin conexiona internet
- El software es limitado si no pagas 10 USD al mes
- Para hacer tu propio diseño lo tienes que subir a fuerza a sus servidores
- El 12 de marzo cambiaron sus políticas y solo puedes subir 10 diseños al mes si no estas en el plan de 10 USD.
Fácilmente puedes llevarte 5 uploads haciendo ajustes para un solo diseño, y tu diseño puede ser de varias piezas o archivos. Básicamente te están cobrando extra por usar una maquina que ya pagaste. No hay software de terceros. Que lastima porque el producto si es de calidad pero limitado a drede por su avaricia, no vale la pena.
Voy a regresar el mío y comprare un Silhouette.
UPDATE: Feb 27, 202. The program updated again and yet the same problem is still present. I don't believe it be resolve anytime soon and I'm losing more time the longer I wait for another update for it to work. It still tells me that there's problem with my internet and see if the connection is good, I checked my speed and it was 190mb download and 16mb upload. The minimum requirement is 5mb download and 1mb upload. I don't know what else to do. There are ways of getting around it from what people are saying online but it is so tedious to do every single time. It requires you to install an older version and making sure you aren't online so that it stays that way. This is annoying for me and others who have it on a pc which are wired to the router. Also the fact that it'll automatically update means that you will have to go through the trouble of uninstalling and reinstalling if you forgot to go offline. Please do not buy this product unless you are willing to risk it.
I had never heard of this product before one of my co-workers purchased one and told me about it. Needless to say, I was intrigued, and within a few weeks I had one on order and was waiting in gleeful anticipation for it to arrive. As usual, it arrived ahead of schedule and within moments of picking it up, I had it unpackaged and ready to go.
So this isn't the cheapest of items, but even for this price point, I was impressed with the build quality. Everything was well thought out and intuitive to use. It took moments to set up and it wasn't long before I was ready to start my own projects. The model I bought came with the basics, A fine point blade, Standard grip mat, USB cable, manual and a few pieces of cardstock to complete the tutorial. (I do suggest doing the tutorial as it helps you wrap your head around how things work). Everything you would need to start to get started.
My main reason for purchasing the Cricut was for creating my own vinyl, which I had to order separate, but the more I use it the more I think of different ideas I can make with it. It is almost mind-boggling the number of uses this Cricut machine has. From labels to stickers, to birthday cards to t-shirts. You are essentially limited by your own imagination and availability of materials. Plus there is a huge online community of already created projects that you can load in and create.
One of the first official projects that I created was a custom vinyl sticker. It was fairly intricate and I wanted to test out how fine of detail it was able to do. Once I loaded the design into the online design space, I sent it to the Cricut and within moments I was staring in awe as the machine churned away, cutting out the pattern I had set up. Once it was done I took a closer look and was shocked at how fine of detail it was able to reproduce.
My only complaint with this machine is perhaps the software and its footprint. In general, the software works quite well and having both desktop and mobile versions are pretty awesome, but it is not nearly as intuitive as it could be. A few things you either discover through trial and error or through online Youtube videos. There is a fairly large tutorial section with the software and online, and I would suggest watching a few videos before attempting any projects. That is unless you like wasting materials. It needs a lot of space, both front, and back. The mat runs through the machine and out the back so the standard 12"x 12" mat needs close to 3 feet in space to run everything comfortably. Just be aware of the space needed before your purchase one.
So to sum everything up… This machine is awesome! It carries a fairly hefty price tag, but the amount of uses you get from it, and what it is capable of doing is extraordinary. I seem to discover new things it can do pretty much every day. Basic and templated projects are easy to create, custom gets a bit more complicated, but once you understand it it's fairly easy as well. All in all, If you are on the fence about getting one, then I say jump off and order it, you won't be disappointed.
• Well built, designed, and easy to use
• A huge array of accessories that allows you to create pretty much whatever you can think of
• Unlimited in potential on what you can create
• Works with a large number of materials
• A huge online community of projects at your disposal
• The software can be quite confusing at first
• It needs a lot of space to work. So if you are limited on room, beware before buying it.
• Materials can get costly as you'll want everything!
• The initial cost of the machine is pretty expensive, but it's definitely worth it
THE STANDARD MAT:
One of the first things I tried doing was cutting out a shape on regular paper… worked fine, the only problem is the standard grip mat is pretty darn sticky. Trying to separate the paper from the mat became almost impossible and ended up tearing it and picking tiny pieces off one at a time.
At first, I treated it like a printer. Set it somewhere with lots of room at the front. I quickly realized that the mat gets pulled through the machine and out the back. So make sure you have enough space at both the front and rear of the machine before you start
For those that don't know, it's removing the unwanted pieces from the vinyl/sticker/cardstock etc. Cricut sells weeding tools, but I found you can find much better tools for cheaper elsewhere. However, you DO need something, especially if you plan on creating detailed pieces
I'd highly suggest watching some tutorials before attempting to make anything. There are certain things that don't seem obvious at first that make a huge difference in your projects. Especially for the print than cut feature.