Add to your order
Other Sellers on Amazon
Cricut Explore Air 2, Mint
Enhance your purchase
|Print media||Card stock|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- CREATE MORE: The Cricut Explore Air 2 is your personal DIY cutting machine. It will flawlessly cut over 100 plus different types of materials including premium vinyl, iron on and htv vinyl, cardstock, faux leather, adhesive foils, specialty paper, poster board and more
- ENDLESS PROJECT POSSIBILITIES: The Cricut Explore Air 2 makes it so easy to create a wide arrange of DIY projects. Make custom stickers, personalized home decor, home-made gifts and party favors, unique greeting cards, custom designed apparel, and more
- INCLUDED WITH MACHINE: Each machine includes a Cricut Premium Fine Point Blade and Housing, a Cricut 12 inch x12 inch Light Grip Adhesive Cutting Mat (perfect for vinyl and htv projects), a Cricut Black Fine Point Pen, access to Cricut's design software Design Space, and a 2 week free trial to Cricut Access
- DESIGN FOR FREE: Upload or create and design your own images for free from your computer, tablet or mobile phone using Cricut's free design software design space. Enhance your design space experience by subscribing to Cricut Access, Cricut's vast library of over 100,000 images, fonts, and make it now projects and designs
Customers also search
Write faster and more precisely with the Cricut explore air 2. This Cutting edge DIY machine was designed to bring joy to you and others as you create projects with a personal touch. With this machine you're able to upload your own images for free, select from the 3, 000 ready to make projects, or create on your computer, tablet, or smartphone. It also comes equipped with Bluetooth for wireless Cutting. And the possibilities are endless because you can create projects on over 100 different materials, from vellum to leather. All this gets done quickly thanks to the double tool holder that allows for Cutting and writing or Cutting and scoring in one simple step. This machine gives you the tools and features you need to personalize, design, and create in a way that shows you care.
From the manufacturer
Cricut Explore Air 2
Cut intricate details with ultimate precision, from lace stationery designs to fine snowflakes and spider webs for holiday décor.
Use Cricut Pens to make 'handwritten' cards and projects. Choose from over 370 fonts, or use a favorite font from your computer for free. Then sit back and watch Cricut Explore write away!
With the Scoring Stylus, Cricut Explore machines create perfect fold lines for cards, envelopes, boxes, 3D paper crafts, acetate pinwheels, and much more.
Cricut Explore machines cut a hundred different materials – everything from the most popular craft materials like cardstock, vinyl, and iron-on to specialty materials like glittery paper, polished foils, and bonded fabric
Included with Purchase
- Cricut Explore Air 2 machine
- Premium Fine-Point Blade + Housing
- Fine Point Pen, Black
- LightGrip Mat, 12" x 12" (30.5 cm x 30.5 cm)
- 50 ready-to-make projects
- USB cable & power adapter
- Materials for a practice project
Cut 100+ Different Materials.
This machine cuts everything–from thin vellum to thick leather. The Smart Set dial and custom material selection in Design Space put more than 80 different material settings at your fingertips.
Design Anytime. Anywhere.
Are you a designer? Design on your computer, iPad, or iPhone with Design Space– free, cloud-based, easy-to-use software that lets you edit, customize, and preview projects. Choose from ready-to-make projects and thousands of Cricut images, or upload your own designs. Download the Design Space app for iOS to craft on the go, and try our new offline feature to design without an Internet connection!
Your Designs. Our Tools. Endless Possibilities.
Are you a designer? Then this one’s for you! Upload and cut out your own artwork, and turn your masterpieces into home décor, cards, gifts, fashion, and more.
The Cricut Explore Air and Cricut Explore Air 2 offer wireless cutting, writing, and scoring with built-in Bluetooth.
Choose Your Image.
Find images for every project, holiday, and style in the Cricut Image Library! We offer more than 100,000 images.
Print Then Cut. Simple As That.
Print full-color images and patterns, then watch your Cricut Explore machine cut them out for you! There are more than 50,000 printable images and 920 printable patterns in Design Space. Or you can simply upload your own!
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I suggest watching some videos on how to do somethings. It can be overwhelming
Top reviews from other countries
I'm relatively technically competent and am using Illustrator to produce my graphics and cut file .pngs so I don't think that's the problem. Lots of people online have experienced the same issue and Cricut support basically has the response of "shrug emoji" and that their cutting machine doesn't support cutting in specific locations or these hacks. If it can't cut stuff out accurately from a printed sheet, what's the point? And print then cut is a terrible feature that is extremely low resolution.
Now I can't even get design space to create the mat, it just stays on the loading screen forever. I am really unhappy with this purchase. If you want to do anything other than cut stuff out of a blank sheet of paper or vinyl, this is not the machine for you. I wish I had held out and paid the $450 for a Brother Scan and Cut instead. Not worth it.
Lame à pointe fine de qualité supérieure + boîtier
Stylo pointe fine noir
Tapis LightGrip, 30,5 x 30,5 cm
50 projets prêts à réaliser
Câble USB et adaptateur d'alimentation
Matériaux pour un projet d'entraînement
Will try to contact the customer service to see what's going on, but I will probably have to return the whole thing :(