Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Cricut Explore Air Wireless Electronic Cutting Mac...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 46% off the $354.97 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $23.68 shipping
Cricut Explore Air Wireless Electronic Cutting Machine Bundle
|Price:||$219.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$65.54 (23%)|
- Electronic cutting machine for DIY crafts and projects
- Design here, there and everywhere with free cloud-based apps for PC, Mac, ipad, and iphone
- Upload and cut your own images free
- Includes deep cut blade and housing to cut thick materials like felt, canvas, poster board-even leather!
- Get the most out of your Cricut machine with the Cricut tools basic set-includes scissors, tweezers, weeder, scraper, and spatula
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Expand your creativity with this value-priced bundle, including the Cricut explore air machine, deep cut blade and housing, and basic tool set.
From the Manufacturer
Cricut Explore Air
Make more, every day
Say goodbye to unnecessary cords and create more space to work on your projects. With the Cricut Design Space software system, send your projects wirelessly to the Cricut Explore Air machine for cutting.
There are so many ways you can create with Cricut Explore Air. Design with the 50,000+ images, projects, and fonts in the Cricut Image Library, or upload your own images and fonts for free. You’ll be amazed at how often you can use this incredible tool. Make party invitations, decorations, and favors. Create seasonal home décor or personalize wedding gifts. Add embellishments to your favorite photo memories. Turn ordinary items into beautiful, personalized pieces that let you say, "I made it."
What can I cut?
The Cricut Explore Air cuts a wide variety of materials, including paper, cardstock, vinyl, iron-on, poster board and fabric for DIY projects. Upload your own images or choose from the Cricut Image Library—the only limit is your imagination!
No settings required
Forget the complicated materials settings. Now you can get the perfect cut on nearly any material, just turn the Smart Set dial. You can even create custom settings for different materials.
Clean cuts, big or small
The Cricut Explore Air features patent-pending Cut Smart technology. Cut all sorts of shapes with exceptional precision in sizes ranging from ¼ to 11½ inch wide x 23½ inches tall.
Cut and write in just one step
The Cricut Explore Air machine can cut a card and then write a personalized message exactly where you want. It can also cut a box and score the fold lines in one step.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
I've used the Cricut E1, Circut E2, Sihoulette Cameo, Making Memories Slice. The Explore Air is pretty helpful for last minute projects.
Explore Air vs Explore - Explore Air has bluetooth integrated internally - Explore requires you to purchase the bluetooth adapter. Explore Air is a light blue trim, Explore is the standard Cricut green.
Also - if you can purchase this in a bundle - do it - especially if you've never dabbled in cutting machines - it's nice to have the variety of materials, pens, mats, etc...and also there's a Frozen bundle. I always do bundles.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
BLUETOOTH / WIRELESS:
You're no longer tied to a cable from the machine to your computer. This is super convenient for my household b/c now it sits on top of a bookcase - permanently plugged in and I can quickly slide some mats in and out and finish my project w/o having to move the machine down onto the table to connect to my laptop.
TROUBLESHOOT - If you're having issues with the bluetooth sync - try turning the bluetooth function on your ipad off and then back on. You should be able to find the Cricut and connect wirelessly. And then you're ready to cut.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
The iPad app is super convenient. I can create designs easily. I can also create ON THE GO - and then wait to come home or back to my office and do the cuts. (Long car rides, airplanes, waiting in line, hanging out at starbucks, long meetings - all have become productive time for me).
THE BEST FEATURE on ipad is the orange gridlines.Read more ›
As a graphic designer who sometimes produces printed materials in-house for clients, I had high hopes for using the Cricut Explore for cutting custom-sized/shaped labels, die-cut style business cards, unique handouts, small boxes, envelopes, etc. Sadly, the limitations of this device vastly outweigh its utility for any purpose other than cutesy craft things (not that there's anything wrong with that, in and of itself). After weeks of frustration after frustration, multiple interactions with Cricut Support over chat, I've returned my machine to Amazon, and will never again deal with the Cricut brand.
The pluses: The Explorer itself appears to be well-made, and rather easy to set up. I had no technical issues with the hardware, it always did what it was told to do by DesignSpace. Sadly, DesignSpace is the worst piece of design software I've ever encountered in my 20+ years of design.
My primary issues:
1. The Print-Then-Cut feature is limited to 5.5x8". Period.
2. Print-Then-Cut has a maximum image resolution of 72dpi. Your printed images will be blurry. Period.
3. There is absolutely no control over WHERE on the paper the cut will be made. Period.\
4. ProvoCraft, makers of Cricut, have gone out of their way (and into court!) to ensure no third-party software works with this machine.
1. The Print-Then-Cut feature is limited to 5.5x8". Period.Read more ›
- WIRELESS. The ability to design and cut wirelessly! I mean, you can literally sit on your iPad on the couch and design something, pop into the craft room when you're ready and start cutting! The Cricut Design Space has been updated and redesigned as well so the format on the iPad is the exact same as the format if you were to use a desktop or laptop.
- EASY TO USE. If you've never used an electronic cutting machine before, the ease of use with the Cricut Explore Air is a great place to start! Setting it up on your computer/iPad is a breeze (and takes less than 5 minutes) and there are built in tutorials within the software to help you along with your very first project (materials included with the machine).
- QUALITY. Excellent cut quality. I've also had experience with a Cricut Expression 2 and a Cricut Explore and have never, ever had to replace a blade, even after 2 years! I've used the Cricut Explore Air to cut a variety of projects - intricate, vinyl, iron on, you name it! All have been successful and CRAZY easy.
- IMAGE OPTIONS. For those who haven't used either the Cricut or Silhouette machines before, you may not be totally aware of how you can access the images to cut on your machine. First, there are free images that are straight up free and you don't need anything to use them! Second, there are images that you can get through the monthly subscription service ($9.99 per month) for over 25,000 images and fonts that you can use as many times as you want! Third, you can purchase individual images or cartridges either through the Design Space software.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I've only used it a less than a month and the pen/blade aren't working correctly. I'm frustrated with itPublished 17 hours ago by calcat
I'm still new to the whole Cricut experience, but so far am impressed. Have already made quite a few projects using this in under a week. Read morePublished 20 hours ago by Angel
AMAZING!!!! I made myself some decals for a water bottle to help make drinking fun & already have more people wanting them! Read morePublished 1 day ago by Kami H
I bought this for my future daughter-in-law for Christmas and she loves it! She's working on things for the wedding, including her save the dates!Published 1 day ago by Denise Truax
this product is amazing everything worked great as advertised.Published 3 days ago by Amazon Customer
Quality product. Arrived quickly. High package quality. My wife is very pleased with her gift.Published 3 days ago by Christopher D. Ackerman