Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $1.96 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Cricut Iron On Lite, White
- Low Return Rate: 48% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: 4.2 star rating with over 500 reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "cricut iron on"
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$1.05 (8%)|
- For use with all Cricut machines
- One 12" x 19" roll Cricut Iron-on Lite material in White
- For best results, carefully follow the cutting and application instructions found within the Cricut Iron-on packaging
- Using the weeding tool found in the Cricut Tool Kit can make removing negative Cricut Iron-on film faster and easier
- For longest life, wash and dry the embellished item inside out
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Cricut Iron-on Lite is a decorative heat transfer film you can use to quickly and easily personalize apparel, fashion accessories, home décor and so much more. Multiple colors of Iron-on Lite can be layered within the same design. You can even combine it with Cricut Iron-on Glitter for some extra sparkle. Package includes one 12" x 19" roll in White.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I followed the instructions on the Cricut and was able to cut the letters with no problems.
To iron it on I used a hot iron and had a small thin towel to use so I didn't risk burning the fabric.
I left the iron on a minute longer then the instructions said to and the plastic came off just fine.
I havve since washed the shirt a few times, and the letters haven't peeled or cracked.
I made sure I washed it inside out.
My only complaint (and the reason I didn't give it 5 stars) is the roll size and cost per inch. The roll is 12"x19" which is only enough for 1.5 Cricut sheets.