Cricut Mini Cutting Machine
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Cuts up to 8.5-by-12-inch paper and other materials. Cut small shapes and fonts from 1/4-inch to larger cuts up to 11-1/2-inch.
- Extremely precise and detailed cutting capability.
- Requires a standard internet connection via a laptop or desktop computer, or to be connected to Cricut gypsy.
- New, quiet cutting technology.
- Small, portable, and lightweight for ultra space savings.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Simple, Easy & Affordable
Features You'll Love
- It is easy to get started and create your first project. Just follow our simple, step-by-step instructions to set up your machine and make your first cut with the free Cricut Craft Room® online design software. You can complete your first project—a thank you card—in minutes by using our detailed project instructions included in your Welcome Packet.
- Virtually limitless design possibilities are yours with the images and fonts available in the Cricut® image library. You can purchase additional sets of affordable digital images in different themes with the Cricut Craft Room design software.
- Connect to a computer and design on a big screen using the free online Cricut Craft Room design software in order to create projects with all of the Cricut images you own. (A computer and high-speed internet connection is required to use the Cricut Mini machine and Cricut Craft Room design software.)
- Enjoy easy-to-use features that allow you to enhance the images to fit your specific project needs. Simply size, slant, rotate, or flip your images as you want. You can also type your favorite word or phrase and weld the letters together so the text cuts out as a single piece.
- Cuts a wide range of materials—including cardstock, vinyl, vellum, fabric, chipboard, and even thin foils—in sizes ranging from ¼" to 11 ½".
- Comes with access to over 500 free digital images so you have immediate access to 4 full fonts, 50 phrases, and over 150 layered images and projects, available through the Cricut craft room design software. You can find step-by-step instructions for 40 projects made with this content on the Cricut Project Center™, a social sharing site for DIY and craft project ideas.
- Compact and portable build means the Cricut Mini® machine is perfect for sitting on a desktop without taking up too much space.
Projects You Can Make Right Out of the Box
To help you get started, we have created projects with easy-to-follow instructions that you can make. You can begin by making a thank you card with the yellow and gray cardstock included in your Cricut Mini machine box. Then you can explore 40 projects on Cricut Project Center that were made with the free artwork you get with your Cricut Mini machine. Each project includes step-by-step instructions and cut files that can be uploaded into the Cricut Craft Room design software in an instant. All artwork can be accessed through the Cricut Craft Room design software. Simply connect your Cricut Mini machine to the Cricut Craft Room design software to start exploring.
Design. Cut. Create.
The Cricut Mini Electronic Cutting Machine enables you to create things you never thought you could. Whether you'd like to make cards with a personal touch, beautify your home with crafted décor, celebrate holidays with custom banners and signs, or add polish to your scrapbook with meaningful elements, the Cricut Mini machine can help you create it all.
The design possibilities are virtually endless with the vast Cricut image library. The image library contains hundreds of sets of digital images at affordable prices for use in the Cricut Craft Room design software. These images are professionally drawn and thoughtfully designed and cover a wide range of themes such as weddings, new baby, animals, holidays, sports, and more. You also can use one of our 350+ physical cartridges with your Cricut Mini machine. Simply insert a cartridge into the machine port and link it to your Cricut Craft Room account for permanent digital access to those images. Thousands upon thousands of designs are possible!
The Cricut Mini machine allows you to design on a big screen with the free online Cricut Craft Room design software. With the Cricut Craft Room design software you can design with and cut all of the Cricut images you own. Just select an image and drag and drop it on the virtual cutting mat. Then size, slant, rotate, weld, or flip the images to create the perfect project. When you're finished, connect your Cricut Mini machine to your computer with a USB cable (included) so you can cut what you've designed. You can also use the Cricut Craft Room design software to explore the entire Cricut image library (including exclusive digital images) and purchase digital images for immediate use.
The Cricut Mini machine can cut a wide variety of materials at a whole host of sizes. You can cut images and fonts on cardstock, vinyl, vellum, fabric, chipboard, and even thin foil at sizes as small as ¼" and as large as 11 ½". Some images are very intricate and will cut best at larger sizes, while simple images can be cut at smaller sizes.
With a vast library of professionally designed images and the ability to cut a wide variety of materials and sizes, the Cricut Mini machine enables you to create things you never thought you could. Join the Cricut® product family, and we will provide you with inspiration to get you started and keep on creating everything from holiday cards and seasonal décor to gift ideas and home décor.
Virtually Limitless Design Possibilities
You will love how easy it is to create gorgeous projects with your Cricut Mini machine. Whether you want to create a unique birthday card for a loved one or capture the fun and laughter of a family vacation in a special scrapbook layout, the Cricut Mini machine and one-of-a-kind artwork make the process simple and affordable. Creating the perfect crafts has never been this easy!
Your special events—and the people you love—deserve the best crafts you can create. Whether you're making a gift for a friend, watching a child graduate from high school or college, planning a loved one's wedding, having a baby, decorating your new home, or creating projects with your children, the Cricut Mini machine can help you make the experience more memorable, creative, and fun.
Regardless of the occasion, holiday, or time of year, the Cricut Mini machine allows you to express the right sentiment in the perfect way—your way. The numerous images available in the Cricut image library let you customize your card however you like. The Cricut Mini machine allows you to make multiples of each card with the Auto Fill or Quantity modes. Whether you’re creating intricate, simple, ornate, or classic cards, the Cricut Mini machine can help you quickly and easily give them a personal touch.
The Cricut Mini machine's ability to easily and quickly cut vinyl opens up a world of possibility for home décor. Self-adhesive and repositionable vinyl can be used to beautify your home with custom images, meaningful quotes, or personalized arrangements. You also can add personality to a basic pillow or give dimension to a wall hanging by cutting images out of fabric. With the Cricut image library and the ability to cut a wide range of sizes, the Cricut Mini machine provides you with home décor possibilities that are virtually endless.
If you can imagine it with paper, you can make it with the Cricut Mini machine. Whether you want to make cupcake holders, gift boxes and tags, scrapbooks, banners, signs, invitations, table settings, party décor, school projects, or even a party of paper dolls, you can easily design your project and quickly cut it with the Cricut Mini® machine. Precision cuts and easy duplication allow you to produce paper projects that look professionally polished yet uniquely your own.
Freshen up your classroom and make more engaging visuals for your lessons with the Cricut Mini machine. It's easy to be creative and save time and money by making banners, labels, and other school-related projects. Parents can also collaborate with their children to help them create displays for reports and presentations.
The Cricut Mini machine can draw any image, phrase, or font available in the Cricut image library. Simply remove the cutting blade and insert one of the Cricut Gel Pens or Cricut® Markers instead. You can make coloring pages for children, add drawn images to a scrapbook page, and write sentiments on cards.And So Much More!
What's In The Box?
- Cricut Mini Electronic Cutting Machine
- Blade and blade housing
- 8.5 in x 12 in Cricut® cutting mat
- AC Power Adapter
- USB cable
- Getting Started Guide
- 4 sheets of cardstock 8.5 in x 11 in
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. You need an active internet connection to use the machine. Do not be fooled into thinking the internet connection is only needed to download the designer software. The software forces you to design and save and print your images from the "cloud". This is touted as a convenience...
2. You can't actually design anything outside of using and arranging canned images and fonts. Have a custom font you want to use? Sorry, you can only use fonts already available in their software, or purchase from their limited extra library at $4.99 a pop. How about a custom image you have saved as a png/svg? Wrong again, you can only use the images available from Cricut. Of course they have a big library available for $0.99 per image.
In a certain sense, it is impressive that Cricut/Provo has managed to one up the printer makers who discount the printer and ream you on ink. Cricut will sell you a die cutter, but every time you want to use it you have to pay for the content on their server.
This is garbage product, for a company that cares more about profit than they do about making a quality product for the home crafter.
The only thing I wish for with this, is that it would be nice to be able to buy just a single piece of art online for a buck that you could put in some kind of folder. Then you could just pick and choose the stuff you wanted to cut instead of having to buy the whole cartridge pack.
and is completely portable