- File Size: 2746 KB
- Print Length: 302 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1482572257
- Publisher: Createspace (February 16, 2013)
- Publication Date: February 16, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00BH0GIZI
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#478,336 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #1695 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Christian > Romance > Mystery & Suspense
- #2240 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Christian > Mystery & Suspense
- #2300 in Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance > Mystery & Suspense
|Print List Price:||$12.99|
Save $9.00 (69%)
Crime of Fashion (The Hartfield Mysteries Book 2) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 302 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Try Kindle Countdown Deals
Explore limited-time discounted eBooks. Learn more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The whole plot for me just seemed disjointed. It just didn't flow as well as her last book in the series. Also, the grammatical and spelling mistakes should not be there and were annoying. I do enjoy the dynamic between John and Alexa, but even that wasn't enough to keep me from rushing through the book. Maybe the next installment will be better. I hope so!
Again, I write reviews about how a book makes me feel, not a story summary. This book (like all of Chautona's) made me feel like I was right there in town. Like i was a friend who had come to visit and Alexa was telling me what happen. Good books (and authors) make you feel like the characters are your friends by the end of the book. Chautona did that again in this book