Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now Ellen

• Customer Reviews

Showing 1-10 of 743 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 857 reviews
on June 23, 2015
These are hilarious. They are made of a very "plasticy" plastic, not like your typical bandaid plastic. It's like a shiny, film type plastic that doesn't mold to the body very well. So they aren't the most comfortable (especially if you're trying to wrap them around a finger, etc), but for basic cuts and scrapes they work fine. The non-stick pad part is a completely acceptable material/texture and the bandaids themselves stick pretty well. Plus they just crack me up, so I'm happy.
review image review image
on May 27, 2013
Ordered these band aids because they were labeled as latex free (nephew has spina bifida and is allergic to latex) I was super excited when I found these, but when I opened the box right on the side it says it contains LATEX.

Not happy at all.
on November 13, 2014
These are definitely a novelty item that really shouldn't be used for an serious bandage needs. They are super plasticky and won't let your skin breathe at all, which is not good for healing purposes. They don't stick well and they don't really look like bacon. In fact, I have had people gasp and ask me what I did to myself and they're referring to the bandage because when it's on your body it looks less like bacon and more like a raw, gaping wound. And I'm not the only one who has had people say that- my students have used these bandages and have experienced the same reaction from people. These are silly but not practical and kinda gross, lol.
on July 29, 2013
We are a bacon loving family and these are great. I just wish they smelled like bacon :) but as funny as they are they actually work really well.
review image
on March 29, 2017
Received this item today. Upon opening the shipping package this products clear cellophane was opened at the very top. Which is a huge red flag?! I counted the bandages only 11 inside. NOT 15 as it clearly reads on the metal box. I'd give no stars but that's not allowed.
review image review image
on December 27, 2016
Got these for my pickle loving 11 year old son's Christmas stocking. He loved them. Loved even more that they smell like pickles. He only wished that more came in the tin.
on June 23, 2013
I dont know what is going on here, these things do NOT taste like bacon. They actually melted and almost caught on fire, filled the house full of smoke, and burned my lips and tongue. They are also extremely thin slices and have no moisture content in them. Maybe they would be good for an food storage item in an emergency, but they are not filling at all and really make your stomach hurt. One thing that I did find interesting is that each piece of bacon is IDENTICAL! What are the odds of having two pieces of bacon look alike, let alone 15 identical pieces. Oh, I almost forgot, the bottom of each piece of bacon was very very sticky, I couldn't even flip them in the pan before they started smoking and melting (yes, the meat actually melted in front of my eyes). I do give this product 5 starts, only because the container is so nice. Its all metal and holds my secret trinkets that I wrap in bacon to keep them well preserved. Final advice, do not buy because you think you are getting really good cuts of bacon, but if you want a nice container, this is well worth it.
66 comments| 87 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 8, 2015
HORRIBLE, NOT LATEX FREE!!! They claim to be LATEX FREE but the container clearly reads "CONTAINS LATEX". So pissed, I ordered these for my daughter due to a latex allergy, we can not ever find cute bandages and we were so excited to find these because they guaranteed that they were LATEX FREE. FALSE ADVERTISING!!! DO NOT BUY IF YOU HAVE A LATEX ALLERGY!!!!
on January 15, 2017
I bought this item as a "gag" gift for my nephew. He LOVES bacon! He seemed thrilled with my gift 🎁. His mother and sister were tickled as well.
on January 21, 2012
I got these for my son (at his request) for Christmas. The next time I saw him, he showed me what looked like a really nasty wound on the back of his neck. Granted, it wasn't in the most well-lit location but, I actually gasped and scrunched my nose, until I realized he was using a bacon bandage. He works in a resale shop that gets a lot of questionable customers, and he said he was having great fun all day, grossing people out and touting the advantages of bacon as a wound healing device. Knowing I work in wound care, he was even more amused by my reaction to that! Some people even believed it until he revealed it was just a bandage that looks like bacon. So if you're looking for a gag, these work really well. They look very much like bacon. They aren't the most durable of bandages though, with the adhesive coming up by end of day. It was definitely worth getting for the fun he has had with them.