|Print List Price:||$12.99|
Save $9.00 (69%)
Criminal: A Bad-Boy Stepbrother Romance Kindle Edition
|Length: 316 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
This genre is somewhat out of my normal reading range. I do not usually care for criminal intrigue romances. However, this story is well written and has a very hot romance between Abigail and Kaiden. They have been in lust (unspoken love) for each other since their teens. Kaiden left her because he felt she deserved better and at that time the stigma of step love was very much alive where they lived.
Then Kaiden was arrested and their parents took Abigail’s college fund and mortgaged their home to pay his bail money. They lost their home and Abigail was left homeless. She found Kaiden and begged him to take her in until she could save enough money to get her own place. He treated her badly and she thought she hated him for costing her the chance of college.
But deep inside (where they refused to admit it), they were still so attracted to each other they were dying from desire and love. Despite trying to protect Abigail, she ends up being a pawn between Kaiden and his criminal cohorts. Both are in the desert to be executed, but fight their way out. Kaiden suffers some broken ribs and other injuries, but they do escape, for the time being.
They find a motel where they had stayed as a family years before. There was only one room with one bed. Abigail struggles and keeps telling herself it is wrong, but eventually they both give in to their instinctual desires. Abagail is a virgin since she only wanted Kaiden to deflower her someday. Earth shattering, really hot, unprotected sex follows as well as throughout the rest of the book, The 3rd act of the book is more heart grabbing (with red hot sex from time to time) than the first 2 acts but nothing from that part can be revealed in a review.Read more ›
Abigail had nothing left. Kaiden had left three years ago, her parents were dead and her college fund empty. What is a girl to do? Luckily she gets her step brother (Kaiden) to let her move in, but the feelings start to surface hard and fast. Can they resist again? Or will they die trying?
- His house, his rules. That’s his motto.
- "But if you eat with the pigs, Princess, you can't be surprised when you get a bit dirty."
- I'm completely and utterly alone, and the sensation is at once comforting yet so alienating.
- I've never been in trouble before. Never even been sent to the principal’s office. But now I'm in jail, being threatened with some half-baked vagrancy charge.
- He's bruised and broken, but still, he wants me. Needs me.
- "I'll be back, Princess! Don't doubt your Prince Charming,"
- "Princess, I know I don't deserve you, but I want to. More than anything."
- "There's no light or joy in my life without you, Princess."
Kaiden and Abigail are step-siblings. Ever since he came into her life he has been her hero and during one particularly disappointing birthday party her prince charming. As they grew older however the feelings they began to have were not exactly brotherly or sisterly.
Kaiden left home at 18 because of his feelings for Abigail. He knew it was taboo in the neighborhood they were raised in. People would not understand, and he wanted her to have a chance at a normal love. Then he feel in with a bad crowd, and needed help from his parents. They had mortgage their house, and use her college fund to post his bail. Then her parents died, and Abigail had nowhere to go but to Kaiden's.
Kaiden takes her in, but he pushes her away. They are both still fighting their attraction for each other. Neither will tell each other of their feelings though. Kaiden still wants to do nothing but protect Abigail, but of course in the way of guys and books has to go about it in all the wrong way.
When they finally do get together through some catastrophe it is amazing, and what will drive them apart will be telling as well. You will have to read the book to see that for yourself however.
This is a standalone book, with a great resolution.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
A great bad boy love story with the taboo stepbrother/stepsister. It shows the struggles for their survival after losing all their parents.Published 12 days ago by CHRISTINA CAMERON
What a wonderful sweet story. A truly unique book to what's going t o be my most favorite author of bcc all timesPublished 20 days ago by Virginia
Pleasantly surprised. I love how the author really went back and forth with this couple. The want but taboo of the relationship. Read morePublished 23 days ago by BJT
Alex Abbott has away of writing about bad boys, that makes you want to like them. She also writes about the taboo subject of step siblings hooking up. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Patricia Myers
Kaiden my be a criminal but he's one hot criminal. Him and Abby, his step sister lose their parents in a wreck and she's forced to go live with him. Read morePublished 4 months ago by mjfinch424
I loved this book! Sexy, dark, great characters. I even read it a second time after a read Ruthless (also a great read.)Published 4 months ago by Christa
by Alexis Abbott
Main Characters: Abigail & Kaiden
I was given this ARC for a fair and honest review.This is not your typical step-brother romance! Read more
I really like the storyline between Kaiden and Abigail. Abigail was the virgin good girl and her stepbrother was the person who ruin her chance to go to college. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Hello kitty
First let me begin with this is the first book I have read of Alexis's but it won't be the last! Criminal to me has these Abigail and Kaiden. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Kathy Bargiacchi
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Contemporary Women
- Books > Romance > Holidays
- Books > Romance > New Adult & College
- Books > Romance > Romantic Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Women's Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Erotica
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Action & Adventure
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Crime
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > New Adult & College
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Psychological
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Holidays
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Mystery & Suspense > Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > New Adult & College