Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon kidsevergreen kidsevergreenaltText Choose channels with their favorite shows and movies kidsevergreenaltText Choose channels with their favorite shows and movies  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 65 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 72 reviews
on April 20, 2012
Installs in seconds, easy to sight in. Looks like it's integrated into the gun and finish matches the rest of the gun. Laser is visible at an impressive distance in various lighting. If I buy another pistol I'll definitely buy another Crimson Trace Laser grip to go with it.

Mounted on full size Smith&Wesson M&P .40S&W Take a look at the pictures I've uploaded.
review image review image
on September 26, 2016
Installed in seconds and worked. I will update this review after I have field tested it. So far it looks like very good craftsmanship and it fit like a glove. Laser is clear with good range. Manual states all are factory sighted to 50 ft. We will see... A real test of any laser is 100+ rounds and it stays on target but I can not speak to that yet. I would buy another one without field testing because I believe it is quality. This solved a problem I had. I am a Blackhawk Serpa Holster user. In order to use any of my front mounted lasers I could not holster the gun without trying to find some kind of custom holster solution. Problem solved. If you own a SW MP 40 full size you wont regret getting this.
review image review image review image review image review image
on December 28, 2015
I purchased the Crimson Trace Laser grips as I have them on all of my hand guns. When I received the grips, shipped immediately by seller, I had trouble installing them on my M&P. I called the seller and was told that they have sold a lot of these grips for M&P handguns and never had a problem. I tried again but this time with more FORCE and the grips snapped in place and work well. The seller was very helpful and was willing to exchange the grips or refund my money. Since the grips fit perfectly and have close tolerances there is no need to return them! I am very pleased with the product AND THE SELLER!
on April 24, 2012
Bought this for my new M&P 9mm. I love the CT grip on it. Like others say it's slightly larger than medium but below large grip. Honestly if you're used to the medium, this is very easy to get used to. The grip trigger for the laser is perfect. Turns on with your normal combat-style grip. On/off button is definitely nice as well and hard to turn on by just bumping it while gripping the pistol.
on December 3, 2015
Awesome product. Quickly shipped and received. Crimson trace is second to none. I own a few of their products for a few different guns, and every one of them stands up as advertised. Yes, they are expensive, but worth every penny. The laser never gets off zero for me, even after taking it off and putting it back on the gun multiple times. It's also incredibly bright. If you wear glasses or have problems picking up your iron sights in low light, or just want a very solid, well made laser...just stop thinking about it and buy it already.
review image
on January 27, 2016
Crimson Trace Lasergrips for my Smith and Wesson Full Size M&P the grips are Good I like them But I had TROUBLE getting them on ever time I tried to get the on my M&P the Battery would FALL OUT after a bought 5 or 6 times I ended up putting Scotch Tape over the Batterys so I could get the grips on. Crimson Trace says when you go to clean your GUN after shooting it take the Grips off so the cleaner does not mess the Laser up
hope I don't have to tape them ever TIME.
on January 29, 2016
Nice grip. Easy to adjust the beam. Bright, I can see spot on target easily at 25 yards in bright daylight although not in direct sun. The only draw back is I have the habit of keeping my trigger finger high on the slide until ready to fire which blocks the laser. All I have to do is bring my trigger finger lower to have the light not be blocked. This is just a muscle memory issue and there really is no way around it. In a high stress situation my finger would be on the trigger anyway I surmise...
on January 24, 2016
This laser is great. Wonder why police agencies don't equip officers with these. When the red/green dot is on you, you just might have a change in behavior.
on January 4, 2015
My cats love playing with the red dot but I have to remember not to pull the trigger. Poor Velvet! No really, target dot becomes active when I grab the grip. Wonderful invention! Timely delivery.
on October 28, 2015
Great quality, non obtrusive, looks great on the gun. When I let others shoot my gun or look at it they are surprised to see a laser come on, they always ask "where is it, how do you turn it on?". The laser is so small and the on switch so hidden that no one sees it at first glance. You don't
have to think about turning it on because there is a depress pad in the web of your had so as soon as you grip the gun the laser turns on naturally.

My only regret is that I didn't buy the weapon with the laser to begin with, it would have been cheaper.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.