Crimson Trace Laserguard for Ruger Lcp
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Made in America
- Instinctive Activation
- Ergonomic Design
- Class IIIR Laser Product: ≤ 5mW power output
- Laser system designed for Ruger LCP polymer pistols
- Instinctive front activation; fully adjustable for windage and elevation
- No gunsmithing or frame modifications required for installation
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Laserguard® truly is the finest laser system for ultra-compact polymer frame semi-automatics. We’ve kept the Laserguard® platform lightweight in tune with the DNA of these handguns. Seamless integration with the trigger guard yields repeatable accuracy, yet adds remarkably little mass. And still provides instinctive activation. Al in all, the Laserguard® platform delivers the high performance Crimson Trace Customers demand.
Among Crimson Trace's best-selling products, the revolutionary Laserguard LG-431 is a no-brainer when it comes to bolstering the defensive capabilities of your Ruger LCP. Designed to attach seamlessly to the Ruger's trigger guard, the LG-431 is outfitted with instinctive front activation. That means the laser immediately springs to life as you hold the pistol naturally, projecting from just underneath the muzzle. As a result, the LG-431 increases the accuracy of the Ruger LCP by leaps and bounds. The LG-431 is also versatile, with a design that fits inside a custom Ruger LCP with Laserguard holster. The LG-431 received the Academy of Excellence Award for "Self-Defense Product of the Year" in 2009.
- Platform: LaserGuard
- Attachment: Trigger guard
- Activation: Instinctive front
- Materials: Polymer and rubber combination
- Installation: User installed, no gunsmithing necessary
- Sighting: Factory sighted at 50 feet
- User adjustable: Windage and elevation
- Battery type: 1/3N 3-volt lithium (1) or 357 silver oxide batteries (2)
- Battery life: 4 hours
- On/off switch: No
- Laser output: 5 mW peak, 633 nm, Class 3 red laser
- Laser visibility: Approximately 0.5-inch diameter at 50 feet
- Fits models: Ruger LCP
- Wrench size: 0.5
- Warranty: 3 years complete
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most recent customer reviews
When it comes to that split second when you need to defend yourself.
Being able to point and Shoot might be the difference between your Life and Death.