Crinkits 8 Oz Water Bottle Dog Toy
|Price:||$14.40 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- The Crinkit provides a safer way for your dog to enjoy playing with a water bottle. The durable Crinkit is great for dogs that love to chew and play with empty water bottles. We recommend it for dogs that are tough on toys, but not aggressive chewers.
- The Crinkit will now come pre-stuffed with a water bottle. If you want to replace the water bottle please follow the instructions.
- The Crinkit helps reduce boredom and anxiety. Softer material is easy on the mouth, making it perfect for senior dogs.
- Material is free of BPAs or Phthalates, and is easy to clean. It contains FDA approved ingredients and is made in the USA.
- SIZE: 8oz Crinkit is meant for medium and large dogs. It's over 5" long and an 8oz water bottle fits inside.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Crinkits 8 Oz Water Bottle Dog Toy - Green
Crinkits Water Bottle Dog Toy - Orange B00LI9IEDW
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||River Colony Trading||River Colony Trading||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Dimensions||3.8 inches x 9.5 inches x 4.6 inches||3.31 inches x 9.53 inches x 4.33 inches||12.25 inches x 2.5 inches x 6 inches||3.5 inches x 11 inches x 4 inches|
|Item Package Weight||0.02 pounds||0.69 pounds||0.02 pounds||0.05 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
I was very surprised at how much she likes it. HIGHLY recommended.
He is getting on in years and still chases and chomps on it daily. I couldn't be more pleased and
now he is getting more exercise playing around the house.
I'm using a bottle that is a bit too big for the holder, but Toby doesn't mind.
If I had to say anything as a "con" it would be the toy is shorter than the average water bottle by a few inches,
so you will have the bottle sticking out the back end. I will mention, this does not interrupt the playability!
It is, however, a mouthful and even this smaller 8 oz bottle version is probably too big for a lot of breeds. My Chinese Shar-Pei loves crinkle toys but doesn't seem too excited about this particular toy and I believe that is due to its large circumference. A full grown large breed dog should do just fine with this. @zigoopets
I ordered the green version in February of 2016 and paid $12.99.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It lasted about an hour before my bully breed was able to tear a piece off :(Published 11 days ago by Sherri B
My labs favorite toy. A little bit of a challenge to replace the bottles but they never come out by accident.Published 2 months ago by Kim Orzell
My dog LOVES these! They don't sell them anymore here in Calgary so I was lucky to find it here online!! They are awesome! keeps him entertained for hours!Published 3 months ago by Canadian Mom
One of their favorite toys. I don't know how they haven't chewed this up yet but both my chewers have spent a lot of time trying.Published 4 months ago by Teef
A little bit big for our 12 lb. mix breed but he enjoys playing it and the thing has lasted the test of time.Published 4 months ago by Amazon fan