- Paperback: 190 pages
- Publisher: Presbyterian & Reformed Pub Co; Reprint edition (June 1, 1992)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 087552110X
- ISBN-13: 978-0875521107
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.8 x 8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 6 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #891,454 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
The Crisis of Caring: Recovering the Meaning of True Fellowship Paperback – June 1, 1992
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Too many people today freely give judgments on what is right and wrong, yet rarely take the initiative to show the care and compassion to our fellow brothers and sister in Christ. Combats the selfishness of our lives and through grace motives you to make time for others.