- Hardcover: 246 pages
- Publisher: Harper & Row, Publishers; 2nd edition (1980)
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0006DDPW6
- Package Dimensions: 8.8 x 5.8 x 1.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,703,952 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Crisis Investing Hardcover – 1980
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
"In 'Crisis Investing', Douglas Casey offers virtually irrefutable evidence that a major crash of the U.S. economy is now inevitable. If Casey is correct, then prudent, thrifty Americans who have prepared for the future in traditional ways will soon be completely wiped out." (from the inside flap)