- Paperback: 48 pages
- Publisher: Crisp Learning; 3 edition (December 1, 1990)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1560520442
- ISBN-13: 978-1560520443
- Product Dimensions: 10.9 x 8.4 x 0.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (21 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #357,050 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Crisp: Notes on Graphic Design and Visual Communication 3rd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
A must have for any graphic designer!
This book consists of the compiled notes from Gregg Berryman's lectures to his beginning design students and does a good job of introducing the basics. It covers the history of graphic design, logo design, type, and layout in a very succinct manner. Don't be fooled by it's thinness...it's pretty dense.
Instructors: Be warned--Berryman is a strong advocate of the grid!