Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 144 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 148 reviews
on August 24, 2014
The "yippee" and the music were immediately obnoxious, therefore the sounds were turned off. This lost a star. I wasn't a fan of the slow moving bunnies. It seemed to take forever for them to get home. The speed button helped a little. Even on tasks. Stopping all bunnies except 1 to do everything was helpful. I can't imagine trying to keep track of all of them.
I played the first 10 levels. The hint button is helpful to get the bunnies home. But not in getting all the veggies, which I have yet to find a use for. I haven't found a use for the points yet either. They just build up. Maybe use them to unlock new worlds? Haven't got that far.
This is not my preferred type of game so I probably won't be hanging on to it. I think it would be great for older kids, maybe 8+. It's got some challenges. In the 10 levels I played, it got more challenging as I progressed. But it's not so difficult that you would walk away and never pick it up again.
Download time was fair. It wasn't incredibly fast, approx 2 minutes on Sony Xperia.
on August 1, 2013
Updated review:
This game stopped working on the Fire HD last week, and I have to say, the developers were great. They responded to my comment below via email, letting me know the problems in the games were fixed.

And they are! The game works great. I love that even though the puzzles are increasingly complex as you advance through the levels, there are no time limits. It's nice to concentrate on the puzzles instead of rushing through each level. The graphics are great, and the bunnies are sweet. Good job!

______________________________________________________
Prior review:
What the heck happened? The game was working great, I was very happy with it and was prepared to give it 5 stars when it stopped working. It crashes every single time a new game started.
VINE VOICEon August 24, 2014
If you ever love playing Lemmings then you will find Bunny Mania 2 HD very similar in game-play. Playing this on a small screen based Android tablet comes with it's own challenges. Since the bunny characters have multiple functions during the game and you have split second choices to make to decide if the direction is left or right for that matter then small screen does hinder the game-play.

Having said playing this game on 10 inch tablet is a pleasure! It works reasonably well and I loved playing it. This was offered before and it is nice to see the game works in Airplane mode (Turning off WiFi). No permissions issues nor in-app purchases which is nice to see developers are finally listening to paid customers and making games with just the needed permissions.

Cute characters, Graphics are great looking, plays just like Lemmings what more can you ask? - Giving this game five stars!
VINE VOICEon September 12, 2013
I bought this for my kindle. Graphics ok nothing special. Very easy to figure out with instructions and easy to get profecient. Nothing too challenging but worth an hour of two of your time. I played 3 games before I became bored and have not touched it since. This game is geared towards younger players and is good clean fun.
on August 10, 2013
If you dont have an internet connection the game refuses to start. This is unacceptable. The game isnt bad maybe 3 stars if it allowed offline .

Update 8-15-2013:
The game does not require an internet connection, Amazon DRM does. If you get a popup saying internet connection required, you need to run the game once with an active connection for Amazon to update the DRM token, after that it will work offline for another 30 days. App developer should have chose not to use DRM.
on August 4, 2013
Even despite the age difference between the two games I still prefer the classic Lemmings over this but this is still a really fun game. I love how it doesn't have a timer on it to add to the stress level. I wish there was two levels of fast forward because often times just the one still feels too slow. The tutorial at the beginning of each level isn't very clear. I just have to play it and figure it out for myself. Also I wish you could turn off the hint signs on the level. It makes it a little too easy. Overall it's a good game, an excellent time killer.
on August 4, 2013
This game is very much like the game "Lemmings" from years ago. If you enjoyed Lemming's then you should like this game. The graphics are much better than the first Bunny Mania and there are more levels now. The first levels are very easy and then they gradually become more difficult as you progress so you have an opportunity to learn the actions of each function, i.e. tile layers, diggers, stop signs, etc.
on September 26, 2013
It looks like it could be fun but I haven't been able to get very far into as for me it seems there are too many icons that all do different things.The game just doesn't interest me enough to learn what all the different icons can do while playing. Our grandson enjoys it more than I do, but doesn't play it that often.
on July 29, 2013
Fun and Adorable. You direct Bunnies using Command Icons on bottom of screen. You can Change Direction, Stop and Reverse Bunnies, Build Bridges and Steps, Dig Tunnels, etc to help Bunnies to travel to Bunny House. HINTS available and more are earned. Good Instructions from Options screen and Visual Instructions at start of levels. Items like Lightning , Bombs, etc are also provided later and Explained well. Good Scoring and Star achievements.

HD Graphics are Cute and great. Music is Pleasant and Sound Effects are Funny. The Controls work well and Screen can be scrolled with your finger for better views. There is also a FAST FORWARD button so you can speed up the slow Bunnies any time.

Overall, an ENJOYABLE, ENTERTAINING and ADORABLE game that is awesome for children and the young at heart. Flopp-Eared Bunnies are very Cute and make Funny sounds that add to the Fun. Thankfully, NO PERMISSIONS, Ads, IAPs or ADDONS in this app. SAFE AND SECURE!
It also worked with WiFi OFF. It's a Real KEEPER and I recommend it.
on September 7, 2015
Daughter loves this app, even I can enjoy it when it gets put into turbo mode :)