Critical Cycles Lenox Hitch Mount Bike Rack with 2 Inch Receiver
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 2-Bike hitch mount rack made to fit a 2-inch trailer hitch. Vehicle must have a class III or IV 2 inch hitch to use this product
- Carry arm spacing designed to accommodate an array of frame styles and sizes
- Tie down cradles and straps take great Care in individually securing your bicycles while protecting them from damage
- Convenient and compact design, folds easily for storage when not in use
- Sturdy steel construction with a weight limit of up to 80lbs. Minor assembly required, tools for assembly included with purchase
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Providing well made, value priced bikes, components and accessories delivered straight to you.
- R+D is done in-house.
- Cycling lifestyle oriented team.
- Serious appreciation for the outdoors.
- Providing quality products is our top priority.
- Your happiness is a close second.
Critical Cycles Lenox Hitch Mounted Bike Rack
The Lenox bike hitch mount rack from Critical Cycles was made to assist you in getting your bikes where they need to be for your destination cycling adventures.
- Hitch mount rack made to fit a 2-inch trailer hitch.
- Carry arm spacing designed to accommodate an array of frame styles and sizes.
- Tie down cradles and straps secure your bicycles while protecting them from damage.
- Convenient and compact design, folds easily for storage when not in use.
- Sturdy steel construction ensures the safety of getting your bikes where they need to be.
Keep Your Bikes Safe
The Lenox features high quality individual tie down straps and cradles that provide the utmost security for your during transportation.
Convenience When You Want It
The Lenox also includes a tilting main mast that allows for convenient lift-gate access without having to remove the rack from your hitch mount.
Strength Where It's Needed
Constructed from steel to provide unmatched strength, this hitch mount easily installs into Class III or IV 2-inch receiver hitches.
Style: 2 Bike
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As I mention in my video, I'm a bit more in favor of using my roof rack ... but this is the best rear-rack I've tried out.
Check out my video for a full overview.
You'll need a 2" hitch or an adapter that goes to 2" to run this rack. I have it on our hatchback in this video, but I've also used this on my pickup truck.
Fits four bikes, but you can easily run with 2 or 3.
My final word to you should be "bungee" (see my picture for an example), because you'll need some good bungee cords to use this rack without the bikes clunking into the back of the car. Bungee them well and you'll be in good shape. As you can see in my pic, I bungee the front wheel to keep it from moving around, then bungee the bike forwards and back to keep it from swinging around.
This item was shipped on time and that is about the only thing good about it. The paint was completely scratched off on several parts right out of the box (see photos) and when I tried to assemble it and put my daughters bike on it one of the straps broke. Parts don't go together correctly but I managed to figure it out but it is just not made well. I am a avid cyclist and own several bike racks and would not feel safe letting my daughter use this one. Images and add looks good on Amazon but it was a disappointing waste of my time after I received it...
Most recent customer reviews
After putting this all together I hated how it had to connect to my hitch.Read more