- Paperback: 304 pages
- Publisher: Pearson; 1 edition (August 27, 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0130405957
- ISBN-13: 978-0130405951
- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 0.6 x 8.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.8 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #524,235 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Critical Perspectives on Art History 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
From the Back Cover
Critical Perspectives on Art History introduces the complexity of issues and critical debates that characterize art history today:
- Presents themes including postmodernism, feminist theory, gender and racial stereotypes, "political correctness," multiculturalism, and censorship
- Provides a wide range of authors/critics, literary scholars, art historians, and journalists
- Contrasts different points of view and perspectives
- Encourages critical analysis and debate
- Reflects the dynamic force of art in our lives
About the Author
JOHN C. McENROE is the John and Anne Fischer Professor of Fine Arts at Hamilton College in Clinton, New York, and a member of the American School of Classical Studies in Athens. He has worked in Crete for many years as a field archaeologist and excavation architect. His recent publications include Critical Perspectives in Art History (co-edited with Deborah Pokinski) and Pseira V: The Architecture of Pseira.
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now