- Series: American University Studies (Book 62)
- Paperback: 215 pages
- Publisher: Peter Lang Publishing; 2nd Revised ed. edition (October 1, 1996)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0820436542
- ISBN-13: 978-0820436548
- Product Dimensions: 6.2 x 0.5 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #9,120,483 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Critical Theory and the Sociology of Knowledge (American University Studies) 2nd Revised ed. Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
«This is an informative, thought-provoking study and a welcome addition to all libraries with holdings in the social sciences.» (G.P. Knapp, Choice)
About the Author
The Author: Leon Bailey received his Ph.D. in Sociology from Purdue University in 1987. He is currently Chair of the Department of Sociology at Roosevelt University, Chicago.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|