- Series: Gift of Logic (Book 5)
- Paperback: 140 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 3 edition (January 24, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1494832321
- ISBN-13: 978-1494832322
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.3 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #674,012 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Critical Thinking and Logical Reasoning Workbook-5 (Gift of Logic) 3rd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Ranga Raghuram has co-authored several books in computer programming. He authored the Gift Of Logic (tm) Critical thinking and Logical reasoning Series with the goal of establishing a basic standard in Critical Thinking and Logical Reasoning abilities for K-12 students/Adults and to create a comprehensive resource kit on this subject. His interests are in Software, Logic, and Algorithms. He holds a Bachelor’s and a Master’s degree in Engineering.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|