- Series: Gift of Logic
- Paperback: 150 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 3 edition (January 24, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1494832445
- ISBN-13: 978-1494832445
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.3 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #451,025 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Critical Thinking and Logical Reasoning Workbook-6 (Gift of Logic) 3rd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
Ranga Raghuram has co-authored several books in computer programming. He authored the Gift Of Logic (tm) Critical thinking and Logical reasoning Series with the goal of establishing a basic standard in Critical Thinking and Logical Reasoning abilities for K-12 students/Adults and to create a comprehensive resource kit on this subject. His interests are in Software, Logic, and Algorithms. He holds a Bachelor’s and a Master’s degree in Engineering.