Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Critical Thinking Skills: Success in 20 Minutes a Day, 2nd Edition (Skill Builders)
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Back to School

on July 20, 2014
A great review of basic critical thinking skills and there application to several exams and everyday uses as well. I think the format of the book: Pretest, 20 chapters on various skills involving aspects of critical thinking, and a post test, suits it well. Also, I got it from my local library- bonus. All- in- all a very good beginner level book.
on March 2, 2015
I found it a little basic, but a good starting point for a beginner.
on October 13, 2014
easy to follow, but perhaps a bit too basic
on December 15, 2014
Amazing thank you very helpful! Highly recommended!

Renee (Rivki) Silverberg
Author of Understanding Children and Families with Autism Spectrum Disorders

on January 31, 2015
The Critical Thinking book is a very good book if you want a better way of solving personal issues and challenges you are having at your job as well as home. Ways of look at things from a different prospective. I absolutely would recommend these books to anyone.
on February 24, 2013
This book is an excellent introduction to critical thinking. It explains concepts and ideas that we learn in life but really never think about. After reading I was able to apply many of its principles to my life with success. I bought the book for personal development but after reading I gave it to my 15 year old son. We are a Christian family and I want him to be prepared in college (and life) to think critically about the information he is offered. It is important to me that he be able to discern truth and articulate clearly his positions on the ideas and concepts that he will be learning. I wish I had read this book earlier in my life.
77 comments| 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 11, 2015
This helped my daughter work on her critical thinking. It has a pretest to give you an idea of the problems you should work. I think it is very effective.
on September 11, 2014
Great a book to have i enjoy reading it, its an easy ready..
on October 20, 2014
nice
on February 26, 2014
I love these books. I've been using them for years and I will keep using them as long as the company keeps publishing them.