- Series: Hackett Classics
- Paperback: 240 pages
- Publisher: Hackett Publishing Company, Inc.; Abridged edition (March 1, 1999)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0872204480
- ISBN-13: 978-0872204485
- Product Dimensions: 0.8 x 5.8 x 8.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 172 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #448,299 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Critique of Pure Reason, Abridged (Hackett Publishing Co.) Abridged Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Eric Watkins has done a fine job of abridging the Critique to a manageable size while preserving those sections most often assigned in a survey course, including enough of the Analytic to provide a continuous argument. Students will get a good sense of the whole from the parts he includes. I recommend it enthusiastically. --Kenneth R. Winkler, Wellesley College
Text: English (translation)
Original Language: German --This text refers to an alternate Paperback edition.