Crochet Hooks; Precision Manufactured 22 Pce Colored Aluminium & Steel Hook Set - Ergonomically Designed - Sturdy & Durable - Individually stowed & Separated In Lay-Flat Zippered Case - Sleek & Compact - Travel Friendly - 12 month warranty
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Lay-flat case with separators for each hook makes it easy to choose the right size hook every time.No more 'lost' crochet hooks! Stop stressing out - pawing around loose needles looking for the one you need even before you start knitting. A place for everything and everything in its place!
- Best lightweight,precision low friction hooks reduce tugging and pinching of yarn. Enjoy easy knitting for longer periods
- Easy-to-read hook sizes stamped on each hook shank combine with unique color-codes on the larger needles best for easy recognition and selection.
- Small, compact zippered hook case - easily stowed in purse or handbag and great for travel.
- When you order today, you’re protected by a 60 day, no-questions asked money back guarantee and world class customer service
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Sturdy, reliable, beginners, experienced users,knitting, hooked on crochet enthusiasts,purple hook case, light,sturdy 10 aluminium 12 steel needles, individually stamped with hook sizes, stowed in protective plastic loops, zipped hook case.
What’s more important, aluminium or steel? If it’s as simple as being able to keep all your nice–to-use hooks close at hand and well organized, then for a low price likes ours it’s worth it.
Tired of pawing around a loose needle container looking for the one crochet hook you need?Our hassle-free organizer keeps all hooks together so you know where they are• no more hooks spilling from loose carrying cases
• seperators keep hooks neatly stored and reduce wear
• each hook is sized stamped-choose the right size every time!
Stress-free knitting helps you relax and calm down.
Enjoy easy knitting for longer periods, less frustration and more comfort
• lightweight,low friction hooks help yarn glide through the superbly crafted hooks
• use easy-to-read sizes stamped on each hook shank
beginners crochet kit, handle almost any project, 22 crochet needles, useful gift for families and friends, experienced ‘hookers’ or ‘newbies’,
When you order today, you’re protected by a 60 day, no-questions asked money back guarantee and world class customer service.Customers ask if its OK to buy more than one and the answer ie Yes!
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
Beginning with size. 0.6 mm this set of hooks goes all the way up to 6.5 mm in size. If you are used to US hooks you'll want to consider looking up one of the many conversion charts available online and print it out to keep in the pouch.
The zippered case is nice and feels durable. There is a plastic holder that keeps each hook in place. I'm not certain how long it will hold up but for now it is doing it's job. A few of the hooks in the set that I received are only partially stamped. A couple of them are a little rough on the tip. Those aren't sizes that I intend to use. However, for that I did deduct a star.
I have noticed that the price for this particular set seems to vary according to seller. You'll want to do your homework before making a purchase to get the best possible deal.
My favorite way of using these hooks? For binding off after I've finished knitting! Any knitter that hasn't tried binding off with a crochet hook instead of a knitting needle at least once really needs to give it a try. The hook makes it easier to control the bind-off yarn/thread. If you haven't ever tried it, I've included a picture showing me using one of these hooks to bind off after finishing a footie sock.
I did deduct a star from my review because the zipper sometimes gets stuck. So far, I've always able to get it unstuck, but it would have been nice if they had used a better quality zipper on the case
This is a 22 piece set of hooks, 12 of which are steel and 10 are aluminum. The steel range from .06 mm to 1.9 mm and the aluminum range from 2.0mm to 6.5 mm. For us Americans that translates to 14 to 00 for steel and 3-14 in aluminum.
They are all contained in a zippered case with a loop for each hook. The case is a type of vinyl but the zipper is cloth.
This set would be a great present for someone just starting out learning to crochet and it would also be appreciated by a long-time crocheter that is always looking for his/her hooks. Now they are all contain in one simply case.
"I received a free or discounted product in exchange for providing an unbiased review."
A sample was provided for free evaluation and review.