Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews(3 star, Verified Purchases). See all 173 reviews
on September 17, 2015
Nice mixture of different stiches. However, it needs to be edited better. Inconsistencies in terminology among patterns. Often, the photo doesn't match the actual instructions.
on April 15, 2014
I love the photos and all the different patterns but the abbreviation guide is one of the worse I have ever seen, it is not in alphabetical order but most of all it does not include all the abbreviations that this author uses AND I could not even find them on any other abbreviation list, what does rsp stand for, this is in the "Alternate Popcorn Stitch" I am a beginner and I have someone who is teaching me, hopefully when I meet with her again she will be able to figure out what this means. I will keep this book but I am somewhat disappointed, calling your book a dictionary I would think you would do a better job on descriptions.
on September 26, 2014
I only gave it 3 stars because I found that the instructional photos, which are brief for each stitch given, are not that helpful. I also leave room for the possibility that I'm a big dummy :) ! Otherwise, as far as variety goes, I do believe it has EVERYTHING! I also like the fact that it instructs you, for each type stitch, how many chain stitches to start with ( multiples of 3, 4, etc.) so that you come out even for that type of stitch. I am certainly glad that I bought this book even though I am too dumb to make a lot of the stitches!
on April 28, 2016
This book have every stitches you want to learn, except the instructions. I am a beginner, I need something with more picture instructions. And this book don't have that.
on January 10, 2017
All in all an okay book. It simply wasn't what I was looking for. I had a fabulous book of crochet stitches that I lost and I was hoping this would be similar. Most of the stitches in this book are very basic and it's just not aesthetically pleasing.
on February 13, 2014
I'm sure it's all in there- just not very convenient. I'm excited do read it all when I have time.
on March 16, 2015