Crock-Pot 16-Ounce Little Dipper, Chrome
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 16-ounce capacity is perfect for sauces, dips, and fondue
- Just plug in to get foods warmed up; does not include a dial
- Stainless steel finish with black accents and glass lid
- Hand-wash with mild soap and water
- Recipes included
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The Crock-Pot Little Dipper Warmer is a big convenience for sauces, dips, and entertaining. Simply add your ingredients or a premade dip, plug in, and enjoy. For small gatherings or parties, the Little Dipper Warmer portable slow cooker gently heats dips and sauces to warm temperatures. Whether making your own or serving premade foods, it makes prep easy and convenient. It is ideal for melting chocolate and caramel, too.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. It only has one temperature and that's pretty hot! I used it to heat little smokies in BBQ sauce and it got them HOT. But I think if you were trying to keep chocolate melted it would be too hot. I wish it had high and low heat settings.
2. It doesn't have a removable dish to help with cleaning. So to clean this thing, you have to let it cool completely, unplug it, and put the whole thing in the sink. Most crock-pot dishes require a good soak and I was worried about leaving an electronic item in my sink to soak. I wound up letting it soak on my counter which was fine but I wish I could have removed the inside dish and put it in the dishwasher.
UPDATE: (I just now realized I could edit my rating) About 10 months after I began using this, I realized this little pot got so hot (not such a great thing after all) a mysterious thick and gooey substance burned through/ oozed out of one of the feet onto the tabletop it was on. I will not purchase this again.
Most recent customer reviews
1. If you use it in a cold environment it struggles to get warm.Read more