Crock-Pot 20-Ounce Lunch Crock Food Warmer, Pink
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.74. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$4.01 (16%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 20-ounce capacity is the perfect size for personal portion lunches or for dips
- Bring the comfort of flavorful meals on-the-go
- Dishwasher-safe removable container with spill-proof lid
- Exterior doesn't get hot when in use
- Easy-Travel lid for portability
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Over the decades, Crock-Pot, the original slow cooker brand, has evolved from a single bean cooker into a diverse and extensive line of slow cookers and accessories that make meals and entertaining smarter, easier, and more convenient for the many different styles of cooking today. For busy families, Crock-Pot Slow Cookers offer a solution to healthier, more wholesome meals, while slow cookers designed for portability and entertaining provide new and different ways to enjoy slow cooking with the Crock-Pot brand.
Crock-Pot Lunch Crock Food Warmer
The hot lunch is back
Enjoy warm, hearty lunches without leaving your desk. The Crock-Pot Lunch Crock Food Warmer is a lunch tote and food warmer all in one that warms while you work for delicious on-the-go meals that are ready when you are. Heat leftovers, soups, oatmeal, and any number of favorites to have amazing meals away from home. Superior portability features include an outer lid, cool-touch exterior, easy-carry handle, and integrated cord storage. Its 20-ounce capacity is perfect for a personal portion-sized meal. Container is removable for filling and transporting, eliminating the need to travel with entire unit.
- 20-ounce capacity serves 1 person
- Tote-like handle for easy carrying
- Removable, dishwasher-safe food container and lid
- Travel lid seals food during transport
Bring the comfort of flavorful meals on the go with superior portability features, including a cool-touch exterior and carrying handle for easy travel.
Plug in when you arrive to your destination and let the warming base heat your leftovers, soups, oatmeal, or other favorites as you work.
Once you are done eating your meal, unplug and wrap the cord around the base to keep your space neat and tidy.
The outer lid keeps food sealed and spill-free during commutes and travels.
Removable Food Container
Take out the removable food container when filling and transporting, eliminating the need to travel with the entire unit.
Cleanup is a Breeze
Once you're done eating, the lid and container can be washed in the dishwasher or with hot, soapy water.
Enjoy warm, hearty lunches without leaving your desk! The Crock-Pot 20-Ounce Lunch Crock Food Warmer is a lunch tote and food warmer in one that warms food while you work, for delicious on-the-go meals that are ready when and wherever you are. Convenient portability features include an outer lid, easy-carry handle, and cord storage. Plus, the container is removable for filling and transporting, eliminating the need to travel with the entire unit.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
UPDATE (12/16/13): The warmer is still going strong! I have two inserts and alternate them almost daily. Still love having this to use at work. :)
UPDATE (7/25/12): One of the commenters posted a link where you can buy extra food containers for $5 off the crockpot website. Sweet!
* It looks cool. It made a couple of my co-workers "ooh" and "aah".
* It is compact, light, and easy to carry.
* It warms food great as long as you remember to plug it in! On average, it warmed my food to comfortable eating temperature within 1 ½ hours. This has included all kinds of foods from basic pureed soup to liver and onions. (I like liver).
* There is no smell from the food until you take the lid off to eat.
* The inner bowl cools quickly. I unplug the warmer, leave the inner container in the warmer while I eat so I don't have to mess with how to remove a hot metal bowl. By the time I finish eating my lunch, the inner bowl is cool enough at the top for me to remove it.
* I like the fact that I don't have to use the work microwave. It saves me time because I used to take a Lysol wipe to the office kitchen counter and a soapy paper towel to the microwave before using it. My office has a high population of folks who bring their own lunch (maybe around 70), which is great for budgets, but not so great when you get skeeved out over the residual gunk that was all over the microwave over the course of the week. With this little warmer, I put my food in the container, and plug it in and it's done. I rinse out the container at work, but it goes in the dishwasher at home. I save 5 to 10 minutes of pre-cleaning the office kitchen space, and I don't have to wait until it's past the "lunch rush".
* It would be great if you could buy extra containers for it. I could see myself packing a whole week's worth of containers on Sunday night. There are also some days when I work past dinner, and it would be nice to be able to bring food in a second container. I did buy a second warmer, but I'd rather pay half the price and get extra inner containers.
* Don't heat spinach in it. Turns out bitter.
* The lid on the inner container usually pops up slightly after 10 minutes of warming. The instructions did note this might happen and to not try to put the lid back on.
Based on a couple of other reviews stating concerns about bacteria and food safety, I decided to do a little experiment. I put tap water in the inner container and tested the temperature of water every hour for three hours. I also decided to test the temperature of actual food, again testing the temperature every hour for 3 hours. I used a Thermapen Instant Read digital thermometer to measure the temperatures. The results are in the table below. According to the NSF (National Sanitation Foundation) website, precooked foods need to be reheated to 165 °F when using a microwave. The FDA website states that hot foods at picnics should be kept at 140 °F. As you can see from the results I got, the water temperature surpassed the 165°F within an hour. The food surpassed the 140°F within 2 hours, and was just under 165 °F at about the 3 hour mark.
Time ----- Temperature Water ----- Temperature Food
9:45 am ----- 67.4°F ----------- 36 °F
10:47 am ---- 168.5°F ---------- 126.2 °F
11:45 am ---- 170 °F ---------- 145.1 °F
12:50 pm ---- 170.8°F ---------- 164.9 °F
So why do I love it so, let's count the ways!
*** I'm going to start by saying I've had my first one for a year, the cord started fraying and then it kinda blew up when I plugged it in😬! The new model has a new guard to help with the fraying issue! Good for crockpot for changing the design. See photo for the difference!***
1. It's just the right size, big enough for a can of soup (22 oz) or a single portion of leftovers! Yet not so big that it takes up too much space in my bag, in fact I can pack it in my carry on, tote, or even my lunch bag (I have a pretty big lunch bag).
2. It usually reheats my food in 30 minutes, sometimes 45 if I throw it in frozen. That's perfect if I wanna plug it in before I shower at the hotel or get a quick workout at the gym, and when I'm done my food is done!
3. Not all hotel rooms have microwaves, now I never have to worry.
4. I think most food reheats better in this than if I were to microwave it, tastes better, and has a better texture.
5. Eating out for 4 days 4-5 times a month is EXPENSIVE. Plus I like my home cooked leftovers, they taste better and I know what's really in it.
6. Ever get stuck at an airport your flight is delayed and nothing's open, or it's a small airport with no good choices... No never, lucky you. This can plug into any outlet, at the hotel, sitting in the gate area, on the plane... I've done it all!
7. If if you travel a lot I feel like this is a must have, it would be great for a workplace as well. It is ALWAYS in my bag and I usually take it on vacations with me as well.
8. At parties this works great for keeping dips warm!