Crock-Pot 32041-C 16-Ounce Little Dipper, Chrome
|Price:||$13.62 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 16-ounce Little Dipper Chrome slow cooker
- Ideal for dips
- Perfect for parties and more
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Crock-Pot 32041-C 16-Ounce Little Dipper, Chrome
Hamilton Beach Party Dipper Food Warmer B005ZSOOCC
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Dimensions||5 inches x 7 inches x 7 inches||7 inches x 7.1 inches x 7.1 inches||6 inches x 8.8 inches x 8.8 inches||9 inches x 7.4 inches x 8.9 inches|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Crock-Pot 16-Ounce Little Dipper Warmer
Click here for a larger image
The perfect side kick for parties or entertaining at home, this 16-ounce Little Dipper warmer by Crock-Pot makes it easy to keep any favorite dip or fondue warm and ready to serve. Use it for anything from creamy spinach dip or cheesy fiesta dip to hot artichoke dip. It can also be used to warm maple syrup for pancakes or waffles or to melt chocolate for dipping fruit, cookies, and pretzels.
Easy to Use
To use, simply fill the stoneware with the desired ingredients or a pre-made dip and cover. The stoneware will hold up to about 1-1/2 cups (be careful not to overfill). Then plug in the unit and heat contents for approximately 30 to 60 minutes or until the dip is hot or completely melted. Be sure to stir the dip occasionally while melting or heating, and remove the cover before serving. The Little Dipper warmer will keep the dip at the perfect serving temperature for three to four hours.
trap in heat and moisture.
Click here for a larger image
Perfect for Parties
Whether gathering for game day or poker night with friends, the Little Dipper warmer eliminates all those trips back and forth to the kitchen to reheat dips and sauces, allowing for more time to visit with friends, root on the home team, or to put together that winning poker hand.
With its attractive stainless-steel finish, the Little Dipper measures 7 inches in diameter by 5 inches high and carries a three-year extended warranty. Allow the unit to cool down before cleaning--the Little Dipper warmer and its lid clean easily with a soft cloth and warm soapy water. A user manual with delicious recipe ideas comes included.
What's in the Box
16-ounce Little Dipper warmer with lid, user manual with recipes
Top Customer Reviews
Another reviewer noted one of the frustrating things about this little slow cooker, and that's that the insert isn't removable, as it is on some big crock pots. That makes cleaning frustrating. I've found a good solution to that - I add a little bit of water to the pot and then insert a large ramekin into the basin. The lid still fits just fine, to keep too much water from evaporating. It turns it into kind of a "double boiler" setup, which buffers the heat and gives me an easily removable bowl of oatmeal in the morning. For a while, I was eating right out of the crock pot, but this solution is much better. Any crusty oatmeal can then just get washed out in the dishwasher and I rarely have to worry about cleaning the small crockpot itself.
I love this little appliance - I don't think anything else would work quite as well for the purpose I use it for.
1) The Little Dipper Warmer does not keep food warm -- The Little Dipper only has one setting -- warm. According to the instructions, the product is only intended to keep food warm for three to four hours. It doesn't really warm anything though. I put my gravy in the Little Dipper hot and when company had arrived an hour later, it was lukewarm.
2) No glass cover -- I like my Rival Crock Pot 2-qt Slow Cooker because it comes with a glass cover. The user can easily look inside to see if food needs to be stirred or if water (or another ingredient) needs to be added.
3) Not as convenient to clean -- There was a time not long ago when slow cookers did not have removable inserts. If you have slow cookers with removable inserts, you know they are easier to clean compared to units that lack the inserts. This warmer lacks a removable insert. The Rival Crock Pot 2-qt Slow Cooker has a removable insert.
4) 16 ounce capacity isn't much -- I thought 16 ounces would be perfect for dips, sauces, and gravies and this might be the case if you are having a party of two. When you take the warmer out of the box, its size is underwhelming. I acknowledge that "little" is in the product title and I could have easily pulled out a measuring cup to visualize product capacity.Read more ›
You also cannot immerse this in water, so cleaning is a giant pain.
That said, it's GREAT for dips that need to be kept warm, such as my famous 'chile con queso'. Just put everything together and plug it in.
A few hours before a party, cut a 4" block of Velveeta into 1" cubes, put in the Lil' Dipper. Add a few tablespoons of medium Pace Picante. Add 1/3 of a small can of chopped green chiles.
For more spice, dribble in the juice from a jar of jalapenos.
To thin it out, you can add cream, half and half, or milk. Or even water (but that will dull the taste).
Serve with your favorite torilla chips.
You can also make this in the microwave if you need to make something 'in a hurry'.
I wouldn't recommend putting this on a dining table, as you'd need an extension cord, and kids could trip over it and burn themselves (heck, I guess at some parties, adults could, too!) but a buffet or counter against the wall would be fine.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Purchased 2 of these to keep hotprocess soap warm and fluid. Works well for that and am sure if used to keep food hot would work for that too.Published 3 days ago by Amazon Customer
I make/repair jewelry. This little item is exactly what I needed for a pickling pot! You could fit a small apple in it, if that helps you visualize what size it is. Read morePublished 7 days ago by trid2bnrml
This warmer is great for warming it heated up some cheese sauce very nicely, the only issue is that the inside bowl chamber does not come out and have to put the whole warmer in... Read morePublished 26 days ago by Hilary
I have been using this for fondue and it works like a charm! We mix in cheese, garlic salt, hard cider or beer, and a tablespoon or two of flour, then let it melt for about an... Read morePublished 27 days ago by Kara
Great for parties. Ideal for dips. One of my favorites is meat balls. Add a bottle of chili sauce and a bottle of grape jelly. They will go quickly.Published 1 month ago by Clifford Roe
When using it for melting chocolate, it tends to get to hot.Published 1 month ago by Judi A. Jacobs
I really do love crockpot products, however, this little guy has a bad hotspot on one side which always scorches any food other than a purely liquid one. Useless! Read morePublished 1 month ago by Elizabeth