Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Crock-Pot 4.5-Quart Manual Slow Cooker, Damask Pat..." and save 42% off the $29.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Crock-Pot 4.5-Quart Manual Slow Cooker, Damask Pattern
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$5.00 (17%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 4-quart Oval Manual Slow Cooker serves 4+ people
- High/Low cook settings, and convenient Warm setting
- Crock-Pot features removable, dishwasher-safe stoneware insert
- Dishwasher-safe glass lid
- Stylish exterior with border, accents, and plastic handles
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Crock-Pot 4-Quart Manual Slow Cooker, Black
Crockpot Round Slow Cooker, 4.5 quart, Black & White Pattern (SCR450-HX)
Crock-Pot 4-Quart Cook & Carry Oval Manual Slow Cooker, Red Stainless Steel
Crock-Pot 6-Quart Programmable Cook & Carry Slow Cooker with Digital Timer, Stainless Steel , SCCPVL610-S
Crock-Pot SCV401-TR 4-Quart Manual Slow Cooker, Red
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||White||Black||Black & White Pattern||Red||Stainless Steel||Red|
|Item Dimensions||12.2 x 8.7 x 12.2 in||11.9 x 8.6 x 12 in||12.2 x 8.8 x 12.3 in||13.4 x 9.3 x 13.4 in||15.1 x 9.4 x 14.8 in||11.9 x 8.8 x 11.8 in|
|Material Type||Stoneware||Stoneware||Stoneware||Stoneware||Stainless Steel||Stoneware|
|Size||4.5-Quarts||4-Quart||4.5 quart||One Size||6 Quart||4 Quart|
This Crock-Pot 4-Quart Oval Manual Slow Cooker provides you the flexibility to prepare a meal early and then have it slow-cook all day, so you can come home to a nutritious, home-cooked meal in the evening. It's a healthy, cost-efficient, and convenient way to cook. This Crock-Pot Manual Slow Cooker cooks on High or Low settings, and the Warm setting can be used to keep your dish at an ideal serving temperature.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Crock Pot SCR450-PT 4-1/2-Quart Slow Cooker, Black Demask Pattern]]
1. It's really simple to operate with the only three settings I'll ever need in a crock pot: low and high (and keep warm). That's it. All my hundreds of crock pot recipes only call for these three settings, no exact temperature needed. It's a crock pot....you turn it on for a few hours and leave it.
2. I like the idea that it's one manual knob to turn on and off...like my grandfather always said, less electronics and circuit boards to break (and he was right).
3. The stoneware inner pot lasts forever and is very easy to clean. Nothing ever sticks to it. And I've never, ever burned anything in this.
4. Inexpensive, and after I put it in my cart, a $5.00 promotion was automatically applied. Woo hoo! I had no idea, but I'm not complaining.
1. Minor issue, but one side of the metal part of the crock pot gets much hotter than the other, specifically the back of the crock pot (opposite where the dial is). You actually cannot leave your fingers on that back portion of the hotpot because it gets very hot when it's on high, though at the same time you can leave your fingers on the front portion for longer period (not as hot). My guess is that it's just the way the inner heating elements are lined throughout the pot. So although a little bit of the stew was sticking/cooked onto the stoneware where the hotspot was, but I end up stirring my stews a few times during the process, so it's not a deal breaker for me, since generally speaking the entire inner stoneware container gets very hot seems to spread the heat fairly well. So one star off for that.
2.As noted in 1. above, the container itself gets pretty hot when it's on high, so I wouldn't leave it totally unattended around children (my cat seems to know to stay away from hot stuff, but I probably wouldn't leave it on with me out of the house for any period of time with him sniffing around, either)
The design is also really nice, which adds a nice accent to my kitchen.
I might eventually buy a larger crock pot, but for now, this model works just fine for me. I can feed myself for about a week with one go at this thing.