Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Crock-Pot 4-Quart Oval Manual Slow Cooker, Red” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 32% off the $29.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $5.00 shipping
Crock-Pot 4-Quart Oval Manual Slow Cooker, Red
|Price:||$25.64 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$4.35 (15%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 4-Quart Oval Manual Slow Cooker serves 4+ people
- High/Low cook settings, and convenient Warm setting
- Crock-Pot features removable, dishwasher-safe stoneware insert
- Dishwasher-safe glass lid
- Stylish exterior with border, accents, and plastic handles
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Compare to similar items
This item Crock-Pot 4-Quart Oval Manual Slow Cooker, Red
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||White||Black||Silver||Black||Black & White Pattern||Red|
|Item Dimensions||11.9 x 8.8 x 11.8 in||11.9 x 8.6 x 12 in||12.2 x 8.8 x 12.3 in||11.8 x 11.8 x 9.5 in||12.2 x 8.7 x 12.2 in||13.4 x 9.3 x 13.4 in|
|Material Type||Stoneware||Stoneware||Stainless Steel||Stoneware||Stoneware||Stoneware|
|Size||4.5-Quarts||4 Quart||3 Quart||4 Quart||4.5 quart||4 quart|
This Crock-Pot 4-Quart Oval Manual Slow Cooker provides you the flexibility to prepare a meal early and then have it slow-cook all day, so you can come home to a nutritious, home-cooked meal in the evening. It's a healthy, cost-efficient, and convenient way to cook. This Crock-Pot Manual Slow Cooker cooks on High or Low settings, and the Warm setting can be used to keep your dish at an ideal serving temperature.
Top Customer Reviews
1. It's really simple to operate with the only three settings I'll ever need in a crock pot: low and high (and keep warm). That's it. All my hundreds of crock pot recipes only call for these three settings, no exact temperature needed. It's a crock pot....you turn it on for a few hours and leave it.
2. I like the idea that it's one manual knob to turn on and off...like my grandfather always said, less electronics and circuit boards to break (and he was right).
3. The stoneware inner pot lasts forever and is very easy to clean. Nothing ever sticks to it. And I've never, ever burned anything in this.
4. Inexpensive, and after I put it in my cart, a $5.00 promotion was automatically applied. Woo hoo! I had no idea, but I'm not complaining.
1. Minor issue, but one side of the metal part of the crock pot gets much hotter than the other, specifically the back of the crock pot (opposite where the dial is). You actually cannot leave your fingers on that back portion of the hotpot because it gets very hot when it's on high, though at the same time you can leave your fingers on the front portion for longer period (not as hot). My guess is that it's just the way the inner heating elements are lined throughout the pot. So although a little bit of the stew was sticking/cooked onto the stoneware where the hotspot was, but I end up stirring my stews a few times during the process, so it's not a deal breaker for me, since generally speaking the entire inner stoneware container gets very hot seems to spread the heat fairly well. So one star off for that.
2.As noted in 1. above, the container itself gets pretty hot when it's on high, so I wouldn't leave it totally unattended around children (my cat seems to know to stay away from hot stuff, but I probably wouldn't leave it on with me out of the house for any period of time with him sniffing around, either)
Crock Pot SCR450-PT 4-1/2-Quart Slow Cooker, Black Demask Pattern]]
I'm extremely disappointed seeing as I'll probably just have to throw it away since I live in Sweden, so sending it back would be more expensive than the crockpot itself was.
As one of the pictures shows I set it to warm, and at least it's not boiling as hard anymore, even though it's still boiling.
I guess tomorrow I'll find out if the handles are gone completely.
This has definitely deterred me from buying another Crock Pot in the future, it seems to just be a crock.
It hasn't even been 24 hrs and now the crock pot won't even turn on, what a piece of junk. I certainly don't see how this brand can be so popular when I see so many other reviews with the same problem, or the one where the crock pot doesn't even heat up. I now have zero faith in this brand and if I'm to buy another slow cooker it will absolutely not be a pot of crock.
For anyone thinking of buying a crock pot, don't. Go with another brand.
1) I needed to cook two things at once (to feed said slow cooker addiction) and
2) My 7-quart crock pot is simply too large for some dishes
I needed a smaller one of my own so I could stop driving my grandmother crazy. I ignored the reviews on this particular one warning me of all the lemons that had been sent out and bit the bullet. 4-5 uses later and I have been very satisfied. I HAVE noticed that it cooks slightly unevenly, though it isn't anything problematic enough to genuinely affect anything. The cute pattern adds a pop of flair to the kitchen and is fun to show off at potlucks. I've been very satisfied with this purchase thus far. I will update a few months down the line on how it has held up however I do not see it becoming a problem. The price is right and the product works well.