Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Crock-Pot 6.5-Quart, Programmable Touchscreen Slow..." and save 66% off the $119.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Crock-Pot 6.5-Quart, Programmable Touchscreen Slow Cooker, Silver, SCVT650-PS
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Oval-shaped slow cooker with 6-1/2-quart removable stoneware crock
- Touchscreen control panel without the static clings; programmable cooking time; auto keep-warm
- Polished stainless steel exterior; metal side handles with silicone stay-cool wraps
- Dishwasher-safe crock and glass lid for easy cleanup; bonus cookbook included
- Measures approximately 16-1/2 by 8-2/3 by 12-1/5 inches; 1-year limited warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the manufacturer
An ideal size when cooking for up to eight or nine people.
Over the decades Crock-Pot, the original slow cooker brand, has evolved from a single bean cooker into a diverse and extensive line of slow cookers and accessories that make meals and entertaining smarter, easier and more convenient for the many different styles of cooking today. For busy families, Crock-Pot Slow Cookers offer a solution to healthier, more wholesome meals while slow cookers designed for portability and entertaining provide new and different ways to enjoy slow cooking with the Crock-Pot brand.
Crock-Pot Programmable Touchscreen Slow Cooker
Gather the family around the dinner table with help from this programmable 6-1/2-quart Crock-Pot slow cooker. An ideal size when cooking for up to eight or nine people, the unit's roomy interior offers enough space to accommodate a 7-pound roast or a large batch of butternut squash soup, vegetable curry, or other favorite recipe.
With slow cooking, food has the time it needs to reach robust levels of flavorful perfection. Offering a wonderful alternative to eating out, grabbing fast food, or heating up frozen dinners, the Crock-Pot slow cooker creates mouth-watering home-cooked creations that are healthier, lower in cost, and that produce delicious aromas that are sure to lure loved ones back to the table.
Convenient Cooking with Programmable Timer
Time an issue? Even those with a busy schedule can make meal times magical. Prepare the slow cooker the night before--simply add ingredients to the stoneware insert and refrigerate overnight. Then, before work in the morning, set the stoneware insert into the heating base, secure the lid, turn it on, and set the programmable timer--the slow cooker takes care of the rest. After a slew of weekend errands or a long day at the office, dinner will be ready and waiting.
Touchscreen Control Panel
Fingertip touch controls include Low, High, and Warm cook settings, as well as Time Up or Time Down options for setting the cooking time from 30 minutes up to 20 hours.
Metal Side Handles Wrapped in Silicone
Stylish metal side handles wrapped in silicone for a secure, comfortable gripstylish metal side handles wrapped in silicone to help ensure a secure, comfortable grip when transporting from the kitchen to the table or buffet and back again.
Removable Stoneware and Glass Lid
Removable stoneware and glass lid move easily to the table for use as a lidded server, to the refrigerator for storing leftovers and finally into the dishwasher for quick cleanup.
Compare to similar items
This item Crock-Pot 6.5-Quart, Programmable Touchscreen Slow Cooker, Silver, SCVT650-PS
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||12.2 x 16.5 x 8.7 in||15.1 x 9.4 x 14.8 in||9 x 14.5 x 14.5 in||15.2 x 9.9 x 15.1 in||16 x 10.25 x 16.13 in||14.7 x 14.7 x 9.3 in|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Aluminum||Stainless Steel|
|Size||6.5 Quart||6 Quart||6 Quart||6 Quart||6 quart||6 Quart|
The Crock-Pot SCVT650-PS Programmable Slow Cooker brings modern style to any kitchen with its touchscreen control panel, seamless polished stainless steel exterior and silicone-wrapped handles. The ultimate in slow cooker convenience and style. Set your cook time from 30 minutes to 20 hours. The digital timer will countdown the minutes and automatically switch the cooker to warm when cook time is up, keeping track of how long the unit has been in warm mode as well. Removable, dishwasher-safe stoneware and glass lid double as a serving dish and make clean up a snap.
Top customer reviews
Update: I just spoke with an awesome Crock-Pot customer service representative who is sending a replacement unit (base AND insert) at no charge. I will not hesitate to do business in the future with a company that stands behind its product in this way. Now I can recommend this to other buyers.
I live in an old house with little counter space and storage, so I really am hesitant to buy countertop appliances, but this thing has earned permanent residency on the countertop. In the three months we've had it we have used it once a week, and more recently, twice a week. The controls are super easy to use and I love being able to set a precise cooking time, with it automatically switching to "warm" after cooking is completed. The pot cleans up easily. It's heavy, but you get used to it. Once in awhile something will stick to it, but scrubbing it with salt or baking soda gets it looking like new again.
So far I have cooked lots of things with great success, including pork roasts (carnitas, bbq pulled pork), roasted butternut squash soup, chicken wings, corned beef, and loads of vegetables. My newest favorite thing is to cook a whole chicken with vegetables, then I pull the chicken and veggies out, and throw the bones back in with some water and leave it overnight on low to make homemade bone broth. Bone broth is full of stuff that's good for you, and my dog loves it too. (It's a good source of glucosamine. My dog has severe arthritis, and she's been walking better since I started giving her broth! Just don't put onions in your stock if you will be sharing broth with your dog, onions are bad for them.) The next day I shred the leftover chicken and make enchiladas. We end up getting at least 2 different dinners and a lunch out of 1 chicken, plus I fill my freezer with broth. Not bad for a $7 whole chicken.
My only complaints are minor, and really don't bother me that much because I got this cooker at a fantastic price. But if I was spending $80, these things would bother me a bit more:
- There are only three legs on the bottom of this thing, not four. It's fine, but if you try to pull it towards you to serve from it, it kind of wobbles. I don't know why it just doesn't have four legs on the bottom. Also, the black rubber on the legs leaves black marks on my counter. It cleans up easily enough, but it's annoying. My Vitiamix does this too, so I guess it can't be helped.
- The stainless steel looks great, but I wish they would have used the newer kind that doesn't leave fingerprints. This thing collects fingerprints like crazy, and when I wipe down the front, it leaves streaks.
- The handles have a rubber coating for safe handling, but the rubber doesn't cover the whole handle. Unless you have super dainty hands, you'll need to adjust your grip to move it while it's hot, or risk burning yourself. The entire outside of it gets hot, so be careful that nothing else is touching it.
- I wish it had the ability to program it to start on high/low for a certain amount of time, and then switch to the other temp for the remainder of the cooking time. If a recipe requires the cooker to start on high for 1-2 hours, you have to stay home and wait to change the temperature.
Again, all of these things are relatively minor, and don't have a profound effect on the finished product, but for $80, I would expect things like the these to be addressed.
Most recent customer reviews
I love my Crock Pot.
• Being able to pick a specific time setting is more efficient and such a time saver.Read more