Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Crock-Pot 6.5-Quart, Programmable Touchscreen Slow..." and save 70% off the $119.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4-Year Small Appliance Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new products purchased at Amazon within the last 30 days
Crock-Pot 6.5-Quart, Programmable Touchscreen Slow Cooker, Silver, SCVT650-PS
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Oval-shaped slow cooker with 6-1/2-quart removable stoneware crock
- Touchscreen control panel without the static clings; programmable cooking time; auto keep-warm
- Polished stainless steel exterior; metal side handles with silicone stay-cool wraps
- Dishwasher-safe crock and glass lid for easy cleanup; bonus cookbook included
- Measures approximately 16-1/2 by 8-2/3 by 12-1/5 inches; 1-year limited warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
An ideal size when cooking for up to eight or nine people.
Over the decades Crock-Pot, the original slow cooker brand, has evolved from a single bean cooker into a diverse and extensive line of slow cookers and accessories that make meals and entertaining smarter, easier and more convenient for the many different styles of cooking today. For busy families, Crock-Pot Slow Cookers offer a solution to healthier, more wholesome meals while slow cookers designed for portability and entertaining provide new and different ways to enjoy slow cooking with the Crock-Pot brand.
Crock-Pot Programmable Touchscreen Slow Cooker
Gather the family around the dinner table with help from this programmable 6-1/2-quart Crock-Pot slow cooker. An ideal size when cooking for up to eight or nine people, the unit's roomy interior offers enough space to accommodate a 7-pound roast or a large batch of butternut squash soup, vegetable curry, or other favorite recipe.
With slow cooking, food has the time it needs to reach robust levels of flavorful perfection. Offering a wonderful alternative to eating out, grabbing fast food, or heating up frozen dinners, the Crock-Pot slow cooker creates mouth-watering home-cooked creations that are healthier, lower in cost, and that produce delicious aromas that are sure to lure loved ones back to the table.
Convenient Cooking with Programmable Timer
Time an issue? Even those with a busy schedule can make meal times magical. Prepare the slow cooker the night before--simply add ingredients to the stoneware insert and refrigerate overnight. Then, before work in the morning, set the stoneware insert into the heating base, secure the lid, turn it on, and set the programmable timer--the slow cooker takes care of the rest. After a slew of weekend errands or a long day at the office, dinner will be ready and waiting.
Touchscreen Control Panel
Fingertip touch controls include Low, High, and Warm cook settings, as well as Time Up or Time Down options for setting the cooking time from 30 minutes up to 20 hours.
Metal Side Handles Wrapped in Silicone
Stylish metal side handles wrapped in silicone for a secure, comfortable gripstylish metal side handles wrapped in silicone to help ensure a secure, comfortable grip when transporting from the kitchen to the table or buffet and back again.
Removable Stoneware and Glass Lid
Removable stoneware and glass lid move easily to the table for use as a lidded server, to the refrigerator for storing leftovers and finally into the dishwasher for quick cleanup.
Compare with similar items
Crock-Pot 6-Quart Programmable Cook & Carry Slow Cooker with Digital Timer, Stainless Steel, SCCPVL610-S
Hamilton Beach 33861 Programmable Slow Cooker, 6 Quart, Dual Digital Timer, Stainless Steel
Hamilton Beach (33969A) Slow Cooker, Programmable, 6 Quart With Temperature Probe, Sealing Lid and Transport Clips, Stainless Steel
Crock-Pot SCCPVP600-S Smart-Pot 6-Quart Slow Cooker, Brushed Stainless Steel
Crock-Pot SCCPVI600-S 6-Quart Countdown Programmable Oval Slow Cooker with Stove-Top Browning, Stainless Finish
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||Silver||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Silver||Stainless|
|Item Dimensions||16.5 x 12.2 x 8.7 in||9.4 x 15.1 x 14.8 in||11.22 x 17.13 x 10.94 in||10.25 x 16 x 16.13 in||14.7 x 14.7 x 9.3 in||9.9 x 15.2 x 15.1 in|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stoneware||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Size||6.5 Quart||6 Quart||6 quart||6-Quart||6 Quart||6 Quart|
The Crock-Pot SCVT650-PS Programmable Slow Cooker brings modern style to any kitchen with its touchscreen control panel, seamless polished stainless steel exterior and silicone-wrapped handles. The ultimate in slow cooker convenience and style. Set your cook time from 30 minutes to 20 hours. The digital timer will countdown the minutes and automatically switch the cooker to warm when cook time is up, keeping track of how long the unit has been in warm mode as well. Removable, dishwasher-safe stoneware and glass lid double as a serving dish and make clean up a snap.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update: I just spoke with an awesome Crock-Pot customer service representative who is sending a replacement unit (base AND insert) at no charge. I will not hesitate to do business in the future with a company that stands behind its product in this way. Now I can recommend this to other buyers.
That being said, the only other complaints I have for it is the finish, and the handles. I am not at all a fan of bright, shiny chrome, and that's all this thing is externally. But I knew that going in, so it's something I deal with. Fingerprint magnet, plain and simple. As for the handles, they get HOT. The rubber on them does little to protect your hands if you want to move it or adjust its position while its cooking. The other slow cookers I had do not suffer from this, their handles are better insulated from the cooking element so they don't suck up heat as well.
This is replacing a slow cooker / sous vide item I got through the Vine program that was absolute junk. I made the mistake of giving away my slow cooker when I received that Vine item, so when I realized how much I hated it, I had no fallback position.
The one I got rid of only had preset buttons, low and high, 4 or 8 hours. The junk sous vide debacle I picked up had incremental time options you could actually program, and while I hated the unit, I liked that feature, so I wanted the same option for whatever I purchased to replace it.
This gives me that option, in 30 minute increments.
I also like the oval shape, as the sous vide thing was rectangular, so even my Reynolds Wrap inserts (so I don't have to clean the crock afterwards) wouldn't fit anymore.
It's also not insanely tall, so fits in the shelf of my pantry where I kept the old one, another failure with the sous vide thing.
This works well, cooks things to perfection as my previous slow cooker did, has more options for timing things, and the price was good. Make sure it's positioned so you won't have to move it later while it's cooking unless you have some hot pads around...
I love my Crock Pot.
• Being able to pick a specific time setting is more efficient and such a time saver. All the crock pots I owned in the past required me to set to a time range 4, 6 or 8 hours. It took a little trial and error and a few over-cooked meals to figure out recipes with the older model but not this one.
• I have tried a bunch of recipes and all have come out as expected or better. I made a lasagna last night that came out great. (see photo).
• I have owned this for 6 months and so far, no chips. I had a black crock pot before and this point and with this amount of use it had already acquired numerous chips but not this one it is still chip free.
• It looks nice and cleans up easily. I have put it in the dishwasher with good results.
• Easy to move. The heat safe handles are perfect (see photo). The lid handle is also perfectly sized and shaped for nice lid moving. (see photo)
• I like the size. I often get a dinner and a second meal out of it.
• The little feet are soft on the counter and balanced perfectly. (see photo).
• It’s hard to call this a “con” but it is something to be careful of. All my prior crock pots were “set-it” and “forget-it.” Instead of turning a knob to pick a time or heat setting this one requires that you choose a heat setting, hi or low by pressing the right button and then you punch in how long you want it to run to the minute and then you have to press start. I have forgotten to press start on 3 different occasions. After years of not needing to press a start button it isn’t intuitive so be careful to build in this new step if you are an experienced crock pot user!
In summary, I am super happy with this crock pot, I use it bunches and I would recommend for a friend. In fact, we have already given one to a relative!