Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Crock-Pot 6-Quart Programmable Cook & Carry Slow C..." and save 41% off the $59.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Crock-Pot 6-Quart Programmable Cook & Carry Slow Cooker with Digital Timer, Stainless Steel , SCCPVL610-S
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 6-quart Cook & Carry Slow Cooker serves 7+ people
- Digital countdown control lets you program cook times anywhere from 30 minutes up to 20 hours; shifts to Warm setting automatically once cook time completes
- Easy-to-use locking lid featuring lid gasket provides extra seal for less mess on-the-go
- Removable oval stoneware is stylish for any table.All Crock-Pot Slow Cooker removable crockery inserts (without lid) may be used safely in the microwave and the oven set up to 400°F. If you own another slow cooker brand, please refer to your owner’s manual for specific crockery cooking medium tolerances
- Works on 240 Watts at 120V A.C. and 60Hz
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Over the decades Crock-Pot, the original slow cooker brand, has evolved from a single bean cooker into a diverse and extensive line of slow cookers and accessories that make meals and entertaining smarter, easier and more convenient for the many different styles of cooking today. For busy families, Crock-Pot Slow Cookers offer a solution to healthier, more wholesome meals while slow cookers designed for portability and entertaining provide new and different ways to enjoy slow cooking with the Crock-Pot brand.
Crock-Pot Programmable Cook and Carry Oval Slow Cooker
The Crock-Pot Cook and Carry Slow Cooker is an easy way to take your slow cooked meal on the road. The easy locking gasket lid will help you get to your final destination without making a mess. The SCCPVL610 is ideal for all your favorite slow cooker recipes, with 6-quart capacity and programmable time settings to accommodate varied cooking needs and time constraints.
- 6 quart capacity is perfect for for 7+ people or a 6 lb. roast.
- Easy-to-use locking lid featuring lid gasket for extra seal for less mess on-the-go.
- Programmable digital control lets you program cook times anywhere from 30 minutes up to 20 hours.
- Shifts to Warm Setting Automatically once the cook time is complete.
- Removable oval stoneware that is also stylish for your table.
Using Your Cook and Carry Slow Cooker
In just three easy steps, you can enjoy a home-cooked meal that cooks while you carry out your day.
1. Place the stoneware into the heating base, add your ingredients and cover with the lid.
2. Plug in your Crock-Pot slow cooker and select the temperature and time settings.
3. Once cooking time is complete, enjoy your delicious meal.
Features and Benefits
Capable of handling any slow cooker recipe, the SCCPVL610 Crock-Pot slow cooker will help you take care of mealtime. Countdown programmable technology allows users to program the cook time anywhere from 30 minutes up to 20 hours on the High or Low temperature settings in 30 minute increments. Simply set the countdown controller to the desired cook time and the programmable controller will begin to countdown the cook time so you know exactly how to prepare around your meal. Once the set cook time is complete, the controller will automatically shift to the Warm setting so your meal stays at the perfect temperature until you are ready.
Clean Up is a Breeze:
Once you are through cooking with the SCCPVL610 slow cooker, be sure to unplug and allow it to cool before cleaning. The lid and stoneware can be washed in the dishwasher or with hot, soapy water. The outside of the heating base may be cleaned with a soft cloth and warm, soapy water. When not in use, the sleek design of this slow cooker will make a perfect addition to your countertop without taking up much space.
Features a digital timer that counts down cooking time.
Keeps food safe on the go with hinged locking lids and carrying handles. With these features, there’s no need to repack food in other containers, making travel a breeze.
Carry this slow cooker with ease to any gathering. The gasket lid helps keep the unit sealed to avoid mess.
Compare to similar items
This item Crock-Pot 6-Quart Programmable Cook & Carry Slow Cooker with Digital Timer, Stainless Steel , SCCPVL610-S
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||15.1 x 9.4 x 14.8 in||14.4 x 9.5 x 14.4 in||9 x 14.5 x 14.5 in||17.6 x 11.7 x 9.9 in||15.2 x 9.9 x 15.2 in||16 x 10.25 x 16.13 in|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel||Stoneware||Stainless Steel||Stoneware||Stainless Steel||Aluminum|
|Size||6 Quart||8 Quart||6 Quart||7-Quart||6 Quart||6 quart|
The Crock-Pot Programmable Cook & Carry Slow Cooker with Digital Timer is made for portability. Its secure locking lid and rubber gasket create an airtight seal, helping to prevent spills on the road -- food stays inside, and you arrive at your destination without any worry or mess. Bring this portable slow cooker to potlucks, family gatherings, tailgating, parties and more. The digital panel allows you to customize your cooking time between 30 minutes and 20 hours, and set the temperature on High, Low, and and Warm. After cooking is complete, the slow cooker will automatically shift to Warm for up to 6 hours to help maintain food temperature and flavor. With dishwasher-safe components, this is the perfect digital slow cooker just about anytime you need to transport food prepared at home. Recipes included.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. This thing stinks - Yes, the first time you use it, it does have a weird plastic type smell that even smells in the air as you cook. This smell will go away literally after the first use. Washing it first won't help. It didn't affect the taste of the food in the least.
2. The warm feature is too hot - It is a slow cooker, so when it switches to warm, it doesn't immediately turn off like your oven. The automatic feature of it switching to warm once the timer is done is really cool. It will keep the food HOT, but not boiling. I've left it on warm for about 1-2 hours before because I wasn't ready to eat and it kept it at serving temperature, not cooking temperature. Our old crockpot would let it get too tepid to be considered a "warm" setting.
I have an old Crock-Pot and it still works, but is too small for a roast, etc. So I got this one for two reasons: 1) bigger, 2) can program the time and temperature setting. I've only used it twice and, at this point, I am extremely satisfied. Should things change, I most definitely will update.
The programmable feature is really nice because you can set the cooking temperature on LOW or HIGH and set the cooking time in 30-minute increments all the way up to 20 hours. Some other "programmable" slow cookers have a few time/temp combination options but they are quite limited - this one gives you total control. Once the programmed cooking time is finished, the Crock-Pot automatically turns to "warm." The controls are touch (instead of turn dials) and very user-friendly. The user manual is small, but complete, and includes a couple recipes.
My first dish: Breakfast Casserole (photo attached). Very tasty and the Crock-Pot worked perfectly. There was some extra browning around the edges so I probably need to adjust the cook time a bit ... and you'll have to do that with any slow cooker. Second dish: Hot Sausage Stew. Again, the appliance worked perfectly and the "warm" feature is great because the food finished cooking before I was ready to eat. Keep in mind: you may consider the "warm" temp to be hotter than you expect but that's because of government regulations, not the Crock-Pot.
This Crock-Pot holds a LOT of food! I'm cooking for just me so I put some in the fridge and the rest in smaller containers in the freezer. And since I truly hate to cook, this is the best way to keep me out of the kitchen but still have good food to eat.
The food I prepared didn't stick to the stoneware and it was super easy to clean. Just hot, soapy water and rinse. You can also put the stoneware and the glass lid in the dishwasher. I will probably never use the "carry" function but I did try the locked lid and the rubber seal is tight and should make it easy to take your dish to the potluck, etc. Just don't lock the lid while you're cooking!
Bottom line: the ability to truly program the cooking time/temp ... and the "warm" function ... make this my top kitchen appliance (right along side my George Foreman grill). I'm actually looking for slow cooker recipes to try - and I can't believe I'm doing that! My old Crock-Pot is at least 15 years old and that's why I chose this brand. Because of the "computer" that allows the programming, I know the chances of it lasting that long are probably slim because the fancier you get, the more chances you have of something going wrong. But the price is right and, so far, I'm very happy with my purchase. Amazon shipping was fast and the slow cooker was packed in its original box with plenty of protection.
Most recent customer reviews
Since I don't keep original boxes around forever, the warranty cannot be used.Read more