Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Crock-Pot 6-Quart Programmable Cook & Carry Slow C..." and save 44% off the $59.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
4-Year Small Appliance Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new products purchased at Amazon within the last 30 days
Crock-Pot 6-Quart Programmable Cook & Carry Slow Cooker with Digital Timer, Stainless Steel, SCCPVL610-S
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 6-quart Cook & Carry Slow Cooker serves 7+ people. Dimensions: L:16.5 inches x H: 10.4 inches x W: 11.4 inches
- Digital countdown control lets you program cook times anywhere from 30 minutes up to 20 hours; shifts to Warm setting automatically once cook time completes
- Easy-to-use locking lid featuring lid gasket provides extra seal for less mess on-the-go
- Removable oval stoneware is stylish for any table.All Crock-Pot Slow Cooker removable crockery inserts (without lid) may be used safely in the microwave and the oven set up to 400°F. If you own another slow cooker brand, please refer to your owner’s manual for specific crockery cooking medium tolerances
- Works on 240 Watts at 120V A.C. and 60Hz
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Over the decades, Crock-Pot, the original slow cooker brand, has evolved from a single bean cooker into a diverse and extensive line of slow cookers and accessories that make meals and entertaining smarter, easier, and more convenient for the many different styles of cooking today. For busy families, Crock-Pot Slow Cookers offer a solution to healthier, more wholesome meals while slow cookers designed for portability and entertaining provide new and different ways to enjoy slow cooking with the Crock-Pot brand.
Crock-Pot Programmable Cook & Carry Oval Slow Cooker
Transport your slow-cooked meal safely and easily
Thanks to its easy locking gasket lid, the Crock-Pot Cook & Carry Slow Cooker will help you get to your final destination without making a mess. Ideal for all your favorite slow-cooker recipes, its 6-quart capacity and programmable time settings can accommodate varied cooking needs on your schedule.
- 6-quart capacity is perfect for 7+ people or a 6-pound roast
- Easy-to-use locking lid featuring lid gasket for extra seal for less mess on the go
- Programmable digital control lets you program cook times from 30 minutes up to 20 hours
- Shifts to warm setting automatically once the cook time is complete
- Removable oval stoneware allows for easy cleanup
Using Your Crock-Pot Slow Cooker
For use with any slow cooker recipe, the Cook & Carry Slow Cooker helps you take care of mealtime on your schedule. Countdown programmable technology allows users to program the cook time anywhere from 30 minutes up to 20 hours on the high or low temperature settings. Once the set cook time is complete, the controller automatically shifts to the warm setting so your meal stays at the perfect temperature until you're ready to eat.
Easy-to-use locking lid featuring rubber gasket for extra seal.
Carry your slow cooker with ease.
Your meal stays in when you go out.
The Crock-Pot Programmable Cook & Carry Slow Cooker with Digital Timer is made for portability. Its secure locking lid and rubber gasket create an airtight seal, helping to prevent spills on the road -- food stays inside, and you arrive at your destination without any worry or mess. Bring this portable slow cooker to potlucks, family gatherings, tailgating, parties and more. The digital panel allows you to customize your cooking time between 30 minutes and 20 hours, and set the temperature on High, Low, and and Warm. After cooking is complete, the slow cooker will automatically shift to Warm for up to 6 hours to help maintain food temperature and flavor. With dishwasher-safe components, this is the perfect digital slow cooker just about anytime you need to transport food prepared at home. Recipes included. Weight: 16.18 Pounds,Cord length: 24 inch.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have an old Crock-Pot and it still works, but is too small for a roast, etc. So I got this one for two reasons: 1) bigger, 2) can program the time and temperature setting. I've only used it twice and, at this point, I am extremely satisfied. Should things change, I most definitely will update.
The programmable feature is really nice because you can set the cooking temperature on LOW or HIGH and set the cooking time in 30-minute increments all the way up to 20 hours. Some other "programmable" slow cookers have a few time/temp combination options but they are quite limited - this one gives you total control. Once the programmed cooking time is finished, the Crock-Pot automatically turns to "warm." The controls are touch (instead of turn dials) and very user-friendly. The user manual is small, but complete, and includes a couple recipes.
My first dish: Breakfast Casserole (photo attached). Very tasty and the Crock-Pot worked perfectly. There was some extra browning around the edges so I probably need to adjust the cook time a bit ... and you'll have to do that with any slow cooker. Second dish: Hot Sausage Stew. Again, the appliance worked perfectly and the "warm" feature is great because the food finished cooking before I was ready to eat. Keep in mind: you may consider the "warm" temp to be hotter than you expect but that's because of government regulations, not the Crock-Pot.
This Crock-Pot holds a LOT of food! I'm cooking for just me so I put some in the fridge and the rest in smaller containers in the freezer. And since I truly hate to cook, this is the best way to keep me out of the kitchen but still have good food to eat.
The food I prepared didn't stick to the stoneware and it was super easy to clean. Just hot, soapy water and rinse. You can also put the stoneware and the glass lid in the dishwasher. I will probably never use the "carry" function but I did try the locked lid and the rubber seal is tight and should make it easy to take your dish to the potluck, etc. Just don't lock the lid while you're cooking!
Bottom line: the ability to truly program the cooking time/temp ... and the "warm" function ... make this my top kitchen appliance (right along side my George Foreman grill). I'm actually looking for slow cooker recipes to try - and I can't believe I'm doing that! My old Crock-Pot is at least 15 years old and that's why I chose this brand. Because of the "computer" that allows the programming, I know the chances of it lasting that long are probably slim because the fancier you get, the more chances you have of something going wrong. But the price is right and, so far, I'm very happy with my purchase. Amazon shipping was fast and the slow cooker was packed in its original box with plenty of protection.
1. This thing stinks - Yes, the first time you use it, it does have a weird plastic type smell that even smells in the air as you cook. This smell will go away literally after the first use. Washing it first won't help. It didn't affect the taste of the food in the least.
2. The warm feature is too hot - It is a slow cooker, so when it switches to warm, it doesn't immediately turn off like your oven. The automatic feature of it switching to warm once the timer is done is really cool. It will keep the food HOT, but not boiling. I've left it on warm for about 1-2 hours before because I wasn't ready to eat and it kept it at serving temperature, not cooking temperature. Our old crockpot would let it get too tepid to be considered a "warm" setting.
Since Crockpot customer service was less than helpful, we decided to buy a very popular model of electric pressure cooker with 6 or 7 functions that includes slow cooking. We are very pleased with the 7 function cooker and ditched the crock pot, no need for a defective product taking up valuable space in our kitchen!