Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Crock-Pot 7-Quart Oval Manual Slow Cooker, Stainless Steel (SCV700SS)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $11.53. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 7-Quart Oval Manual Slow Cooker serves 8+ people
- High/Low cook settings, and convenient Warm setting.
- Crock-Pot features removable, dishwasher-safe stoneware insert and dishwasher-safe glass lid
- Polished silver, stainless steel exterior with black accents and plastic handles
- Recipes included
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Crock-Pot Slow Cookers make mealtime and entertaining easy and flavorful.
Over the decades Crock-Pot, the original slow cooker brand, has evolved from a single bean cooker into a diverse and extensive line of slow cookers and accessories that make meals and entertaining smarter, easier and more convenient for the many different styles of cooking today. For busy families, Crock-Pot Slow Cookers offer a solution to healthier, more wholesome meals while slow cookers designed for portability and entertaining provide new and different ways to enjoy slow cooking with the Crock-Pot brand.
Crock-Pot Oval Manual Slow Cooker
Simply perfect. Simply delicious. Crock-Pot Slow Cookers make mealtime and entertaining more flavorful. Turn the dial to “High” and get a hot meal, snack, appetizer or dip in no time. Set it on “Low” and tonight’s dinner can cook while you’re at work. Or use the “Warm” setting during a get together with friends so your dish stays ready to eat until the party is over. No matter the recipe or the occasion, your Crock-Pot Slow Cooker keeps the temperature steady so your food is cooked to perfection, full of flavor and delicious.
- Serves 8+ people
- Dishwasher-safe stoneware and glass lid
- HIGH/LOW cook settings and convenient WARM setting
To keep clean up easy, the 4-quart removable oval stoneware slides right out of the base for easy transport to the table or storage in the fridge. And both the stoneware and lid are dishwasher-safe. Crock-Pot Slow Cookers are available in a modern finish, perfect for your modern kitchen. Crock-Pot Slow Cookers simplify your day with slow-cooking solutions that fit your lifestyle. Crock-Pot The Original Slow Cooker.
3 Cook Settings
High, Low and Warm for cooking versatility and keeping food warm for serving.
Removable Oval Stoneware
Removable stoneware for serving ease.
Dishwasher-safe stoneware and glass lid.
Elegant Stainless Exterior
Polished silver, stainless steel exterior with black accents and plastic handles.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||14.4 x 9.5 x 14.4 in||15.1 x 9.4 x 14.8 in||15.2 x 9.9 x 15.2 in||15.3 x 9.5 x 15.4 in||11.9 x 8.6 x 12 in||17.6 x 11.7 x 9.9 in|
|Material Type||Stoneware||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stoneware||Stoneware||Stoneware|
|Size||8 Quart||6 Quart||6 Quart||8 quart||4 Quart||7-Quart|
This Crock-Pot 7-Quart Oval Manual Slow Cooker provides you the flexibility to prepare a meal early, and then have it slow-cook all day. You can carry out your full day's activities and still enjoy a nutritious, home-cooked meal in the evening. The 8-quart extra-large capacity is also perfect for larger families or entertaining! It's a healthier, more cost-efficient and convenient way to serve tasty, satisfying meals. This Crock-Pot Manual Slow Cooker cooks on HIGH or LOW settings and the WARM setting can be used to keep your dish at an ideal serving temperature.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) Yes, it's a slow cooker and the base is stainless steel, it conducts heat and does get hot but no hotter than any other stainless steel based slow cooker I've ever owned. It even warns you in the instruction booklet it will get hot and not to touch it while on and to use the handles if you need to move it.
2)I'm not sure what kind or type of slow cookers the complainers have had in the past but yes, there is SIMMERING which is normal for the low setting. If it were boiling it would be running out of the cooker down the sides, and this is not the case.
3) If it is burning your food you definitely need a cookbook or read the tips, instructions and recipes in the instruction booklet. You definitely need to add more liquid as it suggests. I have been slow cooking for years and have never burned anything in any slow cooker, this one included.
This crock pot is basic and does a great job as well as being a fantastic bargain. I don't get the complaints because the crock pot is acting like a normal crock pot should!