Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $5.59
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Crock-Pot Georgia Bulldogs Collegiate 6-Quart Cook & Carry Slow Cooker
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 6-quart capacity serves 7+ people
- High/Low cook settings, plus Warm setting
- Travel-friendly locking lid
- Dishwasher-safe, removable stoneware and glass lid
- Recipes included
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Go Georgia Bulldogs! Personalize your tailgate parties and game day celebrations with a Crock-Pot 6-Quart Slow Cooker designed with your team’s logo. This portable Crock-Pot Cook & Carry Manual Slow Cooker is made for tailgates and get-togethers anywhere the game is going on. Manual High, Low, and Warm settings make it easy to cook and serve a wide range of winning dishes while cheering your team on to victory. Convenient features include a locking lid to prevent spills during transport, and a removable 6-quart oval stoneware and glass lid that clean easily in the dishwasher. Designed with the official team logo, it's a must-have slow cooker for any loyal fan.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Here's the great things:
My old crockpot lid slid around when caring it and I was always afraid of breaking the lid or splashing myself if I went without. This lid LOCKS! YAY! Whoever invented this, *bow, bow, bow*! Love it. Plus, it's a pretty red color.
Now for the one error I have, well two:
The cords on crockpots are short. Sure, why lengthen what is basically the wall anchor point for something hot, full of food, and that needs to be placed on a table or near an outlet where people could trip. *sarcasm intended* This cord seems to be shorter than others. Now, that may be personal error in my eyeball measurement, but it does *seem* shorter than average.
Second, I wish the lid had a spot to place the spoon. My sister-in-law has one with a ladle holder that locks too. When I see it, I drool.
But if that's the only issues I can find with it, I mean, buy it already!
By Beachlover on July 20, 2020