- File Size: 6676 KB
- Print Length: 164 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: January 19, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00SI16GTC
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,644 Free in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Free in Kindle Store)
|Digital List Price:||$1.99|
|Print List Price:||$21.90|
Save $21.90 (100%)
Crock Pot Meals:Peoples Choice Top 50 Delicious Crock Pot Recipes: A simple a way to make delicious Crock Pot Meals. A taste you"ll never forget - People's choice Top All Time Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
my wife and I were thrilled to discover the wonders of slow cooking. With a crock pot, we can prepare
the ingredients before we leave for work and return home to find a great meal waiting. Fortunately,
Lisa Ryan's Crock Pot Meals: Peoples Choice Top 50 Delicious Crock Pot Recipes is loaded with plenty
of mouth-watering, simple recipes to keep the meals exciting. There's everything from crock pot raviolis
to pulled pork to crock pot chili. Plus, each recipe features step-by-step instructions, nutritional info, and
a color picture so you can see what you're making. If you're even thinking about trying crock pot cooking,
you need this book to make it great.
Most of the time I just end up picking up fast food and washing my hands of the whole thing.
But wait! What if I found a recipe book that makes it possible to have dinner ready when the kids and I get home? That recipe book is Crock Pot Meals. Covering everything from soups to sandwich spreads, from snacks to full-on dinners, this book promises to be a real lifesaver for my family and me.
My family's favorites ranged from Potato Chowder (takes all day to cook, but is worth it), to Chicken, Gravy and Stuffing (although the "gravy" is a misnomer) and to Lasagna (you really can cook lasagna noodles in a crock pot). Each recipe includes Nutrition Facts at the end for those who want to know such things.
This book is for anybody who's been looking for recipes that can be started when you leave for work in the morning or started early Saturday afternoon.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Entertaining & Holidays > Tablesetting
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Kitchen Appliances > Slow Cookers
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Main Courses & Side Dishes > Soups & Stews
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Quick & Easy
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Special Diet > Paleo
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Meals > Soups & Stews
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Quick & Easy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Special Appliances
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Special Occasions > Tablesetting