Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Crock-Pot 6 Qt 8-in-1 Multi-Use Express Crock Prog..." and save 39% off the $79.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Crock-Pot 6 Qt 8-in-1 Multi-Use Express Crock Programmable Slow Cooker, Pressure Cooker, Sauté, and Steamer, Stainless Steel (SCCPPC600-V1)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The Crock-Pot brand, the leader in one-pot cooking, introduces the Express Crock Programmable Multi-Cooker, an all-in-one appliance that lets you Slow Cook, Pressure Cook, Brown and Sauté, or Steam
- Eight one-touch digital meal settings include Meat/Stew, Beans/Chili, Rice/Risotto, Yogurt, Poultry, Dessert, Soup, and Multigrain
- Six-quart non-stick cooking pot resists stuck-on food and is dishwasher safe, simplifying your cleanup
- Designed with an airtight locking lid that stays sealed under pressure for added safety, a delay start timer that offers you the flexibility to start at a later time, and Warm setting to keep your food at the ideal serving temperature
- Accessories include recipe book, steaming rack, and serving spoon
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Crock-Pot Express Crock Programmable Multi-Cooker
Enjoy the same bold, slow cooked flavor, with the convenience of cooking fast or slow!
Dish Up Dinner to Dessert—Fast!
One versatile appliance
In today’s fast-paced world, you need a multi-cooker that can keep up with your lifestyle. The Crock-Pot Express Crock Multi-Cooker speeds up cooking time, so you can spend less time in the kitchen and more time with friends and family.
With the Express Multi-Cooker, thanks to 8 pre-set pressurized settings for various foods, you can choose to eat sooner, or you can use the slow cook setting to come back later to a delicious hot meal. You can also steam, brown, or sauté before programming, making one-pot meals easier than ever.
Do not use the Quick Pressure Release Method when cooking foods with high liquid content (soup, stews, etc.). For these, please use the Natural Release Method, waiting at least 10 minutes after cooking is complete to rotate the Steam Release Valve.
To ensure lid is fastened in locked position, place the lid upon the Multi-Cooker and be sure that the downward facing arrow (on the lid) aligns with the unlocked symbol. To lock, turn counterclockwise aligning the downward facing arrow aligns with the locked symbol.
- 4 ways to cook - slow cook, fast cook (pressure cook), brown/sauté, or steam
- 8 Fast Cook settings for a variety of quick, healthy meals at the touch of a button
- One-touch digital control with Delay Start capability
- Dishwasher safe 6-quart non-stick cooking pot
- Airtight locking lid stays locked until pressure is released for added safety
More Ways To Cook
Don't want to cook after a long day? Prep your meal in the morning, set cooking time from 30 minutes to 12 hours, and then let dinner cook itself. Choose from high, low, or warm cook settings.
In a hurry? Choose from 8 meal options and serve up delicious home-cooked meals in a fraction of the time that traditional cooking requires.
Prepare meals with less fat and more nutrition! Insert the steaming rack onto the cooking pot to prepare vegetables, fish, or whenever you want to prepare something light and delicious.
Brown & Sauté
Use this setting as the first step during your meal prep: sear roasts to lock in juices or brown meats for stews and chilis. You can also cook tender sautéed dinners with adjustable high and low temperature settings.
Eight Pre-Set Functions
Quickly cook meats, stews, poultry, chili, rice, desserts, and more! Before you program the full meal, you can also steam, brown, and sauté.
One-Touch Digital Control
Convenient digital display shows the cooking time, indicator lights, and buttons to adjust time, temperature, and pressure.
Six-quart non-stick cooking pot is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. And the convenient lid holder helps keep your countertop mess-free.
Airtight locking lid remains locked while pressure is inside the unit. The lid will only open when all pressure has been released.
|Crock-Pot Express Crock Multi-Cooker||Crock-Pot Cook and Carry Slow Cooker||Crock-Pot Oval Manual Slow Cooker||Crock-Pot Countdown Programmable Oval Slow Cooker||Crock-Pot Manual Slow Cooker|
|Capacity||6 quart||6 quart||7 quart||6 quart||3 quart|
|Pre-Set Cooking Functions||✓|
|Dishwasher Safe||Non-stick pot||Lid and stoneware||Lid and stoneware||Lid and stoneware||Lid and stoneware|
Compare with similar items
The Crock-Pot Express Crock Multi-Cooker can cook meals up to 70% faster than traditional cooking, so you can spend less time in the kitchen and more time with friends and family. With the Express Multi-Cooker, thanks to 8 pre-set pressurized settings for various foods, you can choose to eat sooner, or you can use the slow cook setting to come back later to a delicious hot meal. You can also steam, brown, or sauté before programming, making one-pot meals easier than ever.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This Crockpot electric pressure cooker is an overall great value.
A lot of thought is put into most of my reviews, and I write them as I personally rely on reviews when I purchase. If you took the time to read this review, please click the "yes" below where it asks "Was this review helpful to you?". Thank you.
The saute feature is genius. It allows you to sear or semi cook something prior to pressure cooking. I've found that if I don't brown/pre-cook what I'm making, the meat doesn't have much flavor. So if I'm making stew, I use the saute feature to brown the meat in some seasoning and let it cook for 5 or 6 minutes before adding water and turning on the pressure. I've read reviews from people who use it to cook frozen meat - I can't imagine that would be very flavorful.
The pre-programmed buttons are great when you have no idea how long to cook something.
You need to purchase an extra seal because with repeated use, the seal absorbs the smell of the food. So if you plan on using your pot to make sweet and savory (yes this makes an excellent cheese cake) you'll need 2 different seals.
Several of my friends have Instant Pots and have raved about them for well over a year. I love to cook and am usually a sucker for the latest gadget but I didn’t want another bulky appliance in the kitchen that would just sit there unused. When crock pot came out with the express cooker for a cheaper price than instant pot, I was intrigued. And then it was an extra % off at target, so I caved.
I’ve had it for 10 days and have already used it numerous. I am seriously amazed by how easy it is to use and how delicious the food turns out. I made meatloaf tonight and it was, without a doubt, the best meatloaf I have made. Plus I cooked the potatoes in the bottom of the pot, with the meatloaf in foil on top, so everything was done at once and only one pot to clean (easily might I add, due to the nonstick pot!). We have made potato soup, kalua pork and cabbage, beef stroganoff, a cheesecake (!!!), rice, meatloaf, and applesauce. All of which have been delicious. I haven’t tried it as a slow cooker yet.
The only drawback has been the lack of a manual setting. I have modified by just cooking on high pressure and turning off the pot at 3 minutes/whatever the recipe says. Not a big deal.
I highly recommend this pressure cooker. There’s no way this will be just another unused appliance in my house. With the recipes on Pinterest and the instant pot community on Facebook, I will have plenty of options for dinner time!