Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Crock-Pot SCCPVL600S Cook' N Carry 6-Quart Oval Ma..." and save 54% off the $49.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Crock-Pot SCCPVL600S Cook' N Carry 6-Quart Oval Manual Portable Slow Cooker, Stainless Steel
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 6-quart portable slow cooker serves 7+ people
- Handles make it easy to carry
- High/Low/Warm settings. Dimensions(inches) - H: 15.4 x W: 15.3 x D: 9.8. Cord length - 24 inches
- Removable, dishwasher-safe stoneware insert, and dishwasher-safe locking glass lid
- Polished, silver stainless steel exterior with black accents and plastic handles
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Over the decades, Crock-Pot, the original slow cooker brand, has evolved from a single bean cooker into a diverse and extensive line of slow cookers and accessories that make meals and entertaining smarter, easier, and more convenient for the many different styles of cooking today. For busy families, Crock-Pot Slow Cookers offer a solution to healthier, more wholesome meals, while slow cookers designed for portability and entertaining provide new and different ways to enjoy slow cooking with the Crock-Pot brand.
Crock-Pot 6-Quart Manual Cook and Carry Slow Cooker
Transport your slow-cooked meal safely and easily
The Crock-Pot Cook & Carry Manual Slow Cooker is convenient for travel, potlucks, family gatherings, tailgating, parties, and just about any time you need to transport food prepared at home. The removable stoneware also doubles as a serving dish. It features high and low settings for flexible cooking times, and a warm setting to keep food at a good serving temperature so the crowd can enjoy your cooking whenever they wish. A dishwasher-safe insert and glass lid make cleanup quick and easy.
- Serves 7+ people
- Handles make it easy to carry
- Manual high/low/warm settings
- Dishwasher-safe locking glass lid and stoneware insert
Features & Benefits
Keeps food safe on the go with a hinged locking lid and carrying handles. Since there's no need to repack food in other containers, traveling is easier.
The gasket lid helps keep the unit sealed, so food stays in the slow cooker and not on your car.
Once you are done cooking, be sure to unplug and allow your slow cooker to cool before cleaning. The lid and stoneware can be washed in the dishwasher or with hot, soapy water.
As Simple as 1, 2, 3
Place the stoneware into the heating base, add your ingredients, and cover with the lid.
Plug in your Crock-Pot Slow Cooker and select your desired temperature setting.
Once cooking time is complete, enjoy your delicious meal.
Compare with similar items
Crock-Pot 6-Quart Programmable Cook & Carry Slow Cooker with Digital Timer, Stainless Steel , SCCPVL610-S
Crock-Pot SCV700SS Stainless Steel 7-Quart Oval Manual Slow Cooker, 7 Quart
Crock-Pot 4-Quart Manual Slow Cooker, Black
Crock-Pot 8-Quart Oval Manual Slow Cooker, Stainless Steel
Hamilton Beach 33473 Programmable Slow Cooker, 7-Quart, Silver
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||15.2 x 9.9 x 15.2 in||15.1 x 9.4 x 14.8 in||14.4 x 9.5 x 14.4 in||11.9 x 8.6 x 12 in||15.3 x 9.5 x 15.4 in||17.6 x 11.7 x 9.9 in|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stoneware||Stoneware||Stoneware||Stoneware|
|Size||6 Quart||6 Quart||7 Quart||4-Quart||8 quart||7-Quart|
For cooks who like to share good times and good food, the Crock-Pot Cook & Carry Manual Portable Slow Cooker eliminates hassle and mess when transporting cooked foods from home. The locking lid and locking system create a tight seal between the stoneware and lid to ensure contents don't leak or spill. It's a 1-pot wonder for travel, parties, tailgates, picnics, potlucks and more. Slow-cook, warm, and then serve from the removable stoneware, and eliminate extra pots, pans and dishes.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
UPDATE: 10 JANUARY 2015: Am very happy with the quality and function of this excellent SLOW COOKER. To those who complained that it gets too hot, even to the point of boiling, you probably had the lid completely latched. That action would definitely cause that issue. Try reading the instructions because they specifically instruct the customer that the lid should not be latched except for TRANSPORT. I just made the best homemade vegetable soup in my life today with this product and it came out perfectly cooked and delicious. Used some of the leftover skinless turkey breast along with a variety of vegetables. I'm a person who cannot stand eating spinach nor chard but was reading about the health benefits of adding KALE to the diet so I carefully removed all the stems and just put two cups of the hand-torn kale leaves in toward the last 45 minutes of cooking, along with the zucchini slices (both are soft-cooking types). The bottom line of using this excellent slow cooker is: when things appear to "fail", read the instructions. ;)
I have made roast chicken, a huge batch of chicken soup, a pot roast and a chipotle/lime pork butt (shoulder) roast for some delicious pulled pork. Al came out well and the cooker did a great job (and cleans easily too).
May 21, 2017, UPDATE (3 years after purchase) - Cooked Corned beef on low - came home and found the lid shattered - read other people have similar issues.
1. Crock pot should consider using coated safety glass - the thin plastic coating to prevent shattered glass from going everywhere (think of a car windshield).
2. I got fair use out of mine- used 12-5 times a year - did not abuse - stored in an original box on a shelf in my heated garage - did not take from cold to warm environment, bang it around, etc.
3. To be honest - I was more disappointed at losing the $25 4.5lbs corned beef and another $10 in veggies / fixings, and not feeding the family dinner that night). We ended up ordering pizza - so you can net it out as a $35 food loss and a $30 pizza night because my $30 crock pot broke. I did try to salvage the meal but the glass started dropping into the bowl when trying to take the lid off - and I prefer to be safe, not sorry.
4. I would order another one - but have expectations that stuff happens - and the old adage "they don't build them like they used to" still rings true. My slow cooker from the early 90's was okay but "aged" when I retired it for this one - but it never broke or chipped.
I've only used it once, having just received it. I still have my 30 year old crockpot and it works fine, but it has the temperature dial in degrees, and this one has "low, high, warm" settings. Most recipes I come across now call for low or high settings, and with the temperature dial I have to guess what temp I think the author of the recipe thinks is "low".
I made chicken stroganoff in the old crockpot, and buffalo chicken in this one. Set them both on low at the same time and the chicken in both cooked at the same pace.
Per directions, I did not lock the lid while cooking. So I didn't experience shattering lids, leaking, nor caving in of the outer casing.
I love the red color of this one and the oval shape, my old one is boring brown and circular. And i like having the warm setting on this one. And for $25 for a 6 quart portable crockpot - it's a pretty good deal.
I crockpot cook most of the year - will update if anything changes.