Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Crock-Pot SCCPVL600S Cook' N Carry 6-Quart Oval Ma..." and save 56% off the $49.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Crock-Pot SCCPVL600S Cook' N Carry 6-Quart Oval Manual Portable Slow Cooker, Stainless Steel
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $11.20. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 6-quart portable slow cooker serves 7+ people
- Handles make it easy to carry
- High/Low/Warm settings
- Removable, dishwasher-safe stoneware insert, and dishwasher-safe locking glass lid
- Polished, silver stainless steel exterior with black accents and plastic handles
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
The secure-fitting lid and locking system create a tight seal
Over the decades Crock-Pot, the original slow cooker brand, has evolved from a single bean cooker into a diverse and extensive line of slow cookers and accessories that make meals and entertaining smarter, easier and more convenient for the many different styles of cooking today. For busy families, Crock-Pot Slow Cookers offer a solution to healthier, more wholesome meals while slow cookers designed for portability and entertaining provide new and different ways to enjoy slow cooking with the Crock-Pot brand.
Crock-Pot Cook and Carry Slow Cooker
The Crock-Pot Cook and Carry Slow Cooker keeps up with your busy, on-the-go lifestyle. Turn the dial to 'High' and get a hot meal, snack, appetizer or dip in no time. Set it on 'Low' and tonight’s dinner can cook while you’re at work. Or use the 'Warm' setting during a get together with friends so your dish stays ready to eat until the party is over. No matter the recipe or the occasion, your Crock-Pot Slow Cooker keeps the temperature steady so your food is cooked to perfection, full of flavor and delicious. The secure-fitting lid and locking system create a tight seal between the stoneware and lid to ensure that up to 6-quarts of your secret recipe can go where you go with no hassle and no mess. Your car interior remains clean on the ride to your best friend’s house, company picnic or family reunion.
The Crock-Pot Cook and Carry Slow cooker is just as at home in the kitchen as it is on the road. With a stylish, stainless finish and convenient lid locks that nestle neatly in with the lid, your counter top is sure to look sleek and clean. The stoneware transfers easily from the stainless steel frame to the table or refrigerator. And both the stoneware and the glass lid are dishwasher-safe, making clean up simple. Crock-Pot Slow Cookers make cooking easy, but the Crock-Pot Cook and Carry Slow Cooker makes it easy to get your dish from here to there. Crock-Pot The Original Slow Cooker.
Setting options provide one-touch versatility.
Dishwasher safe stoneware and lid.
Includes lid-mounted locking system for the ultimate solution in portability.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||
Exclusively for Prime members
|FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||15.2 x 9.9 x 15.2 in||14.4 x 9.5 x 14.4 in||15.1 x 9.4 x 14.8 in||17.6 x 11.7 x 9.9 in||6.1 x 3.1 x 12 in||14.7 x 14.7 x 9.3 in|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel||Stoneware||Stainless Steel||Stoneware||Nylon||Stainless Steel|
|Size||6 Quart||8 Quart||6 Quart||7-Quart||16" x 11" x 9" (Length x Width x Height)||6 Quart|
For cooks who like to share good times and good food, the Crock-Pot Cook & Carry Manual Portable Slow Cooker eliminates hassle and mess when transporting cooked foods from home. The locking lid and locking system create a tight seal between the stoneware and lid to ensure contents don't leak or spill. It's a 1-pot wonder for travel, parties, tailgates, picnics, potlucks and more. Slow-cook, warm, and then serve from the removable stoneware, and eliminate extra pots, pans and dishes.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have made roast chicken, a huge batch of chicken soup, a pot roast and a chipotle/lime pork butt (shoulder) roast for some delicious pulled pork. Al came out well and the cooker did a great job (and cleans easily too).
May 21, 2017, UPDATE (3 years after purchase) - Cooked Corned beef on low - came home and found the lid shattered - read other people have similar issues.
1. Crock pot should consider using coated safety glass - the thin plastic coating to prevent shattered glass from going everywhere (think of a car windshield).
2. I got fair use out of mine- used 12-5 times a year - did not abuse - stored in an original box on a shelf in my heated garage - did not take from cold to warm environment, bang it around, etc.
3. To be honest - I was more disappointed at losing the $25 4.5lbs corned beef and another $10 in veggies / fixings, and not feeding the family dinner that night). We ended up ordering pizza - so you can net it out as a $35 food loss and a $30 pizza night because my $30 crock pot broke. I did try to salvage the meal but the glass started dropping into the bowl when trying to take the lid off - and I prefer to be safe, not sorry.
4. I would order another one - but have expectations that stuff happens - and the old adage "they don't build them like they used to" still rings true. My slow cooker from the early 90's was okay but "aged" when I retired it for this one - but it never broke or chipped.