Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Crock-Pot SCV401-TR 4-Quart Manual Slow Cooker, Red" and save 12% off the $24.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $11.02 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Crock-Pot SCV401-TR 4-Quart Manual Slow Cooker, Red
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 4-quart Oval Manual Slow Cooker serves 4+ people
- High/Low cook settings, and convenient Warm setting
- Crock-Pot features removable, dishwasher-safe stoneware insert and dishwasher-safe glass lid
- Polished silver, stainless steel exterior with black accents and plastic handles
- Recipes included
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Over the decades, Crock-Pot, the original slow cooker brand, has evolved from a single bean cooker into a diverse and extensive line of slow cookers and accessories that make meals and entertaining smarter, easier, and more convenient for the many different styles of cooking today. For busy families, Crock-Pot Slow Cookers offer a solution to healthier, more wholesome meals, while slow cookers designed for portability and entertaining provide new and different ways to enjoy slow cooking with the Crock-Pot brand.
Crock-Pot 4-Quart Oval Manual Slow Cooker
Come home to delicious homemade meals
Simply perfect. Simply delicious. Crock-Pot Slow Cookers make mealtime and entertaining more flavorful. Turn the dial to 'high' and get a hot meal, snack, appetizer, or dip in no time. Set it on 'low' and tonight’s dinner can cook while you’re at work. Or use the 'warm' setting during a get-together with friends so your dish stays ready to eat until the party is over. No matter the recipe or the occasion, your Crock-Pot Slow Cooker keeps the temperature steady so your food is cooked to perfection, full of flavor, and delicious.
- Serves 4+ people
- High/low cook settings and convenient warm setting
- Removable oval stoneware
- Dishwasher-safe stoneware and glass lid
Features & Benefits
3 manual heat settings allow you to cook on high or low while the warm setting can be used to keep your dish at an ideal serving temperature.
The removable stoneware doubles as a serving dish so your family and guests can easily serve themselves. When not in use, its sleek design can stay on your countertop without taking up much space.
Once you are done cooking, be sure to unplug and allow your slow cooker to cool before cleaning. The lid and stoneware can be washed in the dishwasher or with hot, soapy water.
As Simple as 1, 2, 3
Place the stoneware into the heating base, add your ingredients, and cover with the lid.
Plug in your Crock-Pot Slow Cooker and select your desired temperature setting.
Once cooking time is complete, enjoy your delicious meal.
This Crock-Pot 4-Quart Oval Manual Slow Cooker provides you the flexibility to prepare a meal early, and then have it slow-cook all day. You can carry out your full day's activities and still enjoy a nutritious, home-cooked meal in the evening. The 8-quart extra-large capacity is also perfect for larger families or entertaining! It's a healthier, more cost-efficient and convenient way to serve tasty, satisfying meals. This Crock-Pot Manual Slow Cooker cooks on HIGH or LOW settings and the WARM setting can be used to keep your dish at an ideal serving temperature.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It works; you put your ingredients in it, set it to "low" or "high" and leave it alone until it's done. I do, however, think that there are problems with it that might prompt someone to pitch in a few more dollars and get a different slow cooker.
1. This thing radiates heat like nobody's business. It was like having my oven on all day slow-roasting a large pork roast; the outside of this cooker gets crazy hot. I didn't have anything near it that was plastic or likely to melt (or catch fire), but except for circumstance and not knowing how hot it got, I might have.
2. There is no way to know if it's on. You turn it to your chosen temp (high or low) and hope for the best. This is true of the old-school round Crockpots, too, but it's not hard to expect a bit more fifty years later.
3. The oval shape is horrible compared to the old circular model. It doesn't fit in the cupboards as well, and it doesn't fit in the sink as well. The shape is also not conducive to most pot and pork roasts because it's so narrow and shallow that you can't really fit a family-sized roast in there (let alone the potatoes, carrots, and other goodies).
4. Black cookware is just a bad idea. This is the first black cookware item (except for cast iron) that I've ever owned, and it's my last. The glossy black finish makes it hard to see those bits of stuck on yuck that always happen no matter what you do in a slow cooker. I find myself running my fingers over the surface over and over to make sure that I got all those bits off because you can't see them as you would on any other color.
Ultimately, I would not purchase this again; I dislike it for the above reasons.