4-Year Small Appliance Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new products purchased at Amazon within the last 30 days
Crock-pot SCCPTOWER-S Swing and Serve Slow Cooker, Stainless Steel
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The Crock-Pot Swing and Serve Slow Cooker will allow you to entertain with ease! No more clutter from multiple appliances, warming trays, and power cords
- Cook and serve party foods, appetizers, and dips from one appliance, and leave plenty of room to spare on your counter for décor and serveware
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
The new Crock-Pot Swing and Serve Slow Cooker combines entertaining, cooking and serving flexibility with space-saving convenience. Now you can prepare three different appetizers at once for a spectacular party spread - or cook a complete meal for your family, including a main dish and two side items - all in one versatile appliance.
Crock-Pot Swing and Serve Slow Cooker
Introducing a new slow cooker by the Crock-Pot brand that will allow you to entertain with ease! No more counter-tops cluttered with multiple cooking appliances, warming trays and power cords. Now you can cook and serve all of your party foods, appetizers and dips from one appliance, and leave plenty of room to spare on your counter for party décor and serveware.
- Dimensions: H: 13.8" x W: 16.3 - 21.6" x D: 14.2"
- Cord length: 24"
- Upper units have Hinged Lid feature for easy serving
- Three individual temperature controls to cook on high/ low/ warm heat separately in each unit
- All stoneware and lids are removable for easy cleaning
- Cord wrap on the back of the unit
- ntegrated Utensil holder (Servings Spoons not included)
- Black finish
This unique slow cooker includes two 1.5-Quart crocks on the top level, plus one larger 3.5-Quart crock at the base. The elevated design allows you to cook & serve three dishes at once, while saving space on your countertop. Each of the crocks can be independently operated to cook on either High or Low heat, or set to keep foods warm. The upper crocks swing apart for easy serving, and can be folded together for more compact storage. There is even a centralized utensil holder caddy located on the base of the slow cooker for storing serving spoons or eating utensils.
- One x 3.5-Qt Capacity Slow Cooker on the Base Level
- Two x 1.5-Qt Capacity Slow Cookers on the Upper Level
- Unique, pivoting arms swing open for serving and closed for storing
Compare with similar items
Elite Platinum EWMST-325 Maxi-Matic Triple Slow Cooker Buffet with Lid Rests, Black/Silver
Crock-Pot SCCPMD1-CH Hook Up Connectable Entertaining System, Double Oval 1-quart, Metallic Charcoal
Crock-Pot SCV702 7-Quart Manual Slow Cooker with Travel Bag
Crock-Pot SCV800-B, 8-Quart Oval Manual Slow Cooker, Black
Midea Triple 1.5-Quart Crock Slow Cooker
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||Stainless Steel||Black||Metallic Charcoal||Red||Black||Black|
|Item Dimensions||13.5 x 17.8 x 14.5 in||25.6 x 11.8 x 7.1 in||10.2 x 13.9 x 16.9 in||14.5 x 9.7 x 14.8 in||9.5 x 15.3 x 15.4 in||23.22 x 8.27 x 11 in|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel||Stoneware||Stoneware||—||Stoneware||Stainless Steel|
|Size||—||7.5 Quart||1-Quart||7 Quart||8 quart||1.5 quart|
Crock-Pot Swing and Serve Slow Cooker, Stainless Steel
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My husband and I saw it and were delighted! We figured we'd use it all the time for all sorts of things. But, we just haven't. And here's why:
- It's a bit cumbersome to get in and out of storage because of its size and shape.
- The capacity is not really helpful for a large family.
- It's not portable when hot, so it pretty much has to stay put and cannot be carried somewhere like a party or potluck.
- The bottom lid does NOT rest well or seal on the bottom crock. It is only held on securely if the top pots are in closed position - not the best position for cooking.
What makes it great?
- All three pots actually heat well. They heat up quickly and work nicely.
- Although this may or may not be a positive, this cooks hot. So, for most recipes, the low setting is perfect for cooking foods even recommended to be cooked on high, and the high setting cooks a bit faster.
- The pots can be used individually and independently of one another.
- Easy to clean.
- I LOVE the removable/washable spoon slot in the back.
What would this be great for?
- Meals requiring multiple aspects that can be cooked in the crock pot.
- A base soup with various additions.
- Keeping food warm for a party or event.
- Offering a variety of warm dips.
- Because you can keep the heat off on the upper pots, you can even put a main dish such as potato soup in the bottom with toppings in the smaller crocks.
I saw one person mention candy making. That will probably be our top use for this as well. I might be surprised as time goes on, and we might use it more. But, for now, it is an appliance that is taking up a lot of space for the occasional nature of its use.
So it works, and hopefully the attached video review will show that. One part of the design I did not anticipate is that the small lids on the wings lock into place a certain way. This means you can't just lift them off and serve, you MUST flip them open and leave them vertically attached or painstakingly detach them while everything is very hot. I suppose the designers didn't image very limited counter space like mine where requiring one to flip open greatly increases the vertical height of the unit on counters under cupboards.
This crock-pot looks more compact than a conventional one, but in some ways has a larger footprint, and the pics don't show how large the base is behind the unit. It's larger than you'd think from the pictures. Oh, and the power cord is only two feet. Thankfully I already have an extension multi-plug outlet in my kitchen.
Finally, when it's hot the last thing I want to do is touch those tiny tabs on the bottom of the swing-out pots. They are right on top of the really hot big pot below. And, I instinctively want to grab the big handles on the small lids, but the plastic connectors (which I wish weren't there) are very fragile with respect to moving horizontally and will break with minimum force. So, the design tempts me to use it in a way that will break it.
But, it is what it is, and is allows slow-cook multitasking in a small space. Now, if only each of those pots was on my wifi network!
Pro: I can make various dishes at once. I made cider in the bottom and two kinds of applesauce in the top pots and they all turned out well.
I am just one person and I don't usually cook for crowds or gatherings. This crock-pot is perfect just for me. That said, I was able to cook appetizers for a small group 10 people and I was able to make a cake in the bottom and an applesauce and meatballs up top. It was a great amount of food. The pots heat well. I have been having problems of my food burning when I used the crock pot liners, but without them my food cooks fine, not sure what the problem is.