Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Crock-pot SCCPTOWER-S Swing and Serve Slow Cooker,...” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 19% off the $99.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Crock-pot SCCPTOWER-S Swing and Serve Slow Cooker, Stainless Steel
|You Save:||$10.00 (10%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- One x 3.5-Qt Capacity Slow Cooker on the Base Level
- Two x 1.5-Qt Capacity Slow Cookers on the Upper Level
- Unique, pivoting arms swing open for serving and closed for storing
- Upper units have Hinged Lid feature for easy serving
- Three individual temperature controls to cook on HIGH/ LOW/ WARM heat separately in each unit
- All stoneware and lids are removable for easy cleaning
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Compare to similar items
This item Crock-pot SCCPTOWER-S Swing and Serve Slow Cooker, Stainless Steel
Crock-Pot SCCPVL610-S 6-Quart Programmable Cook and Carry Oval Slow Cooker, Digital Timer, Stainless Steel B004P2NG0K
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||13.2 x 16.3 x 12.8 in||10 x 15 x 15.2 in||14.8 x 9.6 x 14.4 in||16 x 10.25 x 16.13 in|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Aluminum|
|Size||3.5 quart||6-Quart||6 quart||6 quart|
Introducing a new slow cooker by the Crock-Pot; brand that will allow you to entertain with ease! No more counter-tops cluttered with multiple cooking appliances, warming trays and power cords. Now you can cook and serve all of your party foods, appetizers and dips from one appliance, and leave plenty of room to spare.
Top Customer Reviews
My husband and I saw it and were delighted! We figured we'd use it all the time for all sorts of things. But, we just haven't. And here's why:
- It's a bit cumbersome to get in and out of storage because of its size and shape.
- The capacity is not really helpful for a large family.
- It's not portable when hot, so it pretty much has to stay put and cannot be carried somewhere like a party or potluck.
- The bottom lid does NOT rest well or seal on the bottom crock. It is only held on securely if the top pots are in closed position - not the best position for cooking.
What makes it great?
- All three pots actually heat well. They heat up quickly and work nicely.
- Although this may or may not be a positive, this cooks hot. So, for most recipes, the low setting is perfect for cooking foods even recommended to be cooked on high, and the high setting cooks a bit faster.
- The pots can be used individually and independently of one another.
- Easy to clean.
- I LOVE the removable/washable spoon slot in the back.
What would this be great for?
- Meals requiring multiple aspects that can be cooked in the crock pot.
- A base soup with various additions.
- Keeping food warm for a party or event.
- Offering a variety of warm dips.
- Because you can keep the heat off on the upper pots, you can even put a main dish such as potato soup in the bottom with toppings in the smaller crocks.
I saw one person mention candy making. That will probably be our top use for this as well. I might be surprised as time goes on, and we might use it more. But, for now, it is an appliance that is taking up a lot of space for the occasional nature of its use.