Industrial Deals Salon Beauty Best Kids Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 19 reviews
on March 19, 2017
Works well so far. I've only used it a few times, but I have had no issues. I mostly use it for chili.

I bought it for potlucks so I can supply a vegetarian form of whatever I'm making for the group. I'm used to having a keep warm setting on a Crockpot, but for potlucks, I haven't needed that setting because nothing last long enough to need to turn the temp down below low.
on February 22, 2016
I enjoy cooking in a crock pot. The first one I bought is large, so I needed one a bit smaller to cook dinners for my husband and I. It works great and when I use it I can do other things while dinner is cooking.
3 helpful votes
4 helpful votes
on March 19, 2017
Works well as a very basic slow cooker. If you don't want or need any fancy timers or settings, you can't go wrong for the price.
on March 2, 2017
Arrived dented and broken along with other package contents.
on November 11, 2017
Very satisfied.
on February 23, 2016
I wanted a small round crock pot, meets my needs and wants perfectly.
2 helpful votes
3 helpful votes
on December 4, 2016
I have a 6 qt Crockpot already and realized that with just two people in the house to cook for, it was excessive. This size fits better in the pantry, and isn't as heavy to lug around. Works well on all recipes I have tried.
on April 15, 2017
great
on February 17, 2017
Very good, except it fits so tight, I cannot remove it to wash it, but I use it just fine like that
on March 9, 2016