Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery March Birthstone Book House Cleaning SneakyPete SneakyPete SneakyPete  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-10 of 17 reviews
on March 19, 2017
Works well so far. I've only used it a few times, but I have had no issues. I mostly use it for chili.

I bought it for potlucks so I can supply a vegetarian form of whatever I'm making for the group. I'm used to having a keep warm setting on a Crockpot, but for potlucks, I haven't needed that setting because nothing last long enough to need to turn the temp down below low.
on March 19, 2017
Works well as a very basic slow cooker. If you don't want or need any fancy timers or settings, you can't go wrong for the price.
on March 2, 2017
Arrived dented and broken along with other package contents.
on February 22, 2016
I enjoy cooking in a crock pot. The first one I bought is large, so I needed one a bit smaller to cook dinners for my husband and I. It works great and when I use it I can do other things while dinner is cooking.
on October 27, 2012
This slow cooker arrived before it was suppose to. I have used it twice and it has not disappointed me yet. I highly recommend it.
on December 4, 2016
I have a 6 qt Crockpot already and realized that with just two people in the house to cook for, it was excessive. This size fits better in the pantry, and isn't as heavy to lug around. Works well on all recipes I have tried.
on February 23, 2016
I wanted a small round crock pot, meets my needs and wants perfectly.
on March 9, 2016
Works great awesome price
on February 17, 2017
Very good, except it fits so tight, I cannot remove it to wash it, but I use it just fine like that
on December 7, 2016
My son got this the other day he says he loves it

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.