Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis hots Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 18 reviews
on March 19, 2017
Works well so far. I've only used it a few times, but I have had no issues. I mostly use it for chili.

I bought it for potlucks so I can supply a vegetarian form of whatever I'm making for the group. I'm used to having a keep warm setting on a Crockpot, but for potlucks, I haven't needed that setting because nothing last long enough to need to turn the temp down below low.
on February 22, 2016
I enjoy cooking in a crock pot. The first one I bought is large, so I needed one a bit smaller to cook dinners for my husband and I. It works great and when I use it I can do other things while dinner is cooking.
on March 19, 2017
Works well as a very basic slow cooker. If you don't want or need any fancy timers or settings, you can't go wrong for the price.
on March 2, 2017
Arrived dented and broken along with other package contents.
on February 23, 2016
I wanted a small round crock pot, meets my needs and wants perfectly.
on December 4, 2016
I have a 6 qt Crockpot already and realized that with just two people in the house to cook for, it was excessive. This size fits better in the pantry, and isn't as heavy to lug around. Works well on all recipes I have tried.
on April 15, 2017
great
on February 17, 2017
Very good, except it fits so tight, I cannot remove it to wash it, but I use it just fine like that
on March 9, 2016
Works great awesome price
on December 7, 2016
My son got this the other day he says he loves it