Other Sellers on Amazon
Crocodile Dentist - A Grouchy Friend with a Grievous Toothache - 1 to 4 Players - Ages 4 and Up
|Price:||$12.83 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- A CLASSIC WITH A SERIOUS BITE: Crocodile Dentist made its world debut in 1990 and immediately captivated families everywhere. It was one of the best-selling games of the 1991 Christmas season, and has remained popular ever since.
- CHOOSE CAREFULLY TO AVOID CHOMPS: First, carefully open the crocodile's mouth wide enough to fit a tasty finger or two. Next, take turns pressing one tooth down at a time. If the crocodile chomps down on you, you're out, and the last player left wins!
- DESIGNED FOR EVERYONE AGES 4 AND UP: Crocodile Dentist is designed for 1 to 4 players ages 4 and up. Game time ranges between 1 and 3 minutes. Perfect for family game night, kids will love the tense, thrilling excitement.
- ABOUT WINNING MOVES GAMES INC: Founded in 1995, Winning Movies is a leading producer of iconic board games, card games, and handheld puzzles. With a talented group of designers, developers, and marketers, our mission is to provide happiness to consumers by offering classic, retro, cool, and fun games for play with friends and family.
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: Crocodile Dentist includes 1 very ornery crocodile who does not require batteries or assembly. Contains no loose parts!
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
The quality of the product is AWFUL. After only 5 plays it is no longer functioning properly. Regularly, teeth will not stay down - entire sections of teeth (5-6 consecutive teeth) will not stay down! You try one; it won’t stay down, so you try its neighbor, who also won’t stay down, and so on for several teeth! And when the crocodile 'bites' closed, the teeth are supposed to be reset when you open the mouth, but that doesn't always happen, you so have to close it repeatedly and rather aggressively at times to reset the teeth.
Anyway, the worst part is the teeth not staying down. It really defeats the purpose of the game and led to its ultimate lack of use (I don’t even feel right donating this item, as we do with most ‘forgotten’ toys).
I thought it would be good for my kids 8, 5, 3 as a small birthday gift. The immediately loved it and played it like crazy. Its been "well loved" by the children and still works great. Perfect gift for the money.
Game Play: If you haven't played Crocodile Dentist, this is how it goes. Each player takes a turn pressing down a tooth until one of the teeth triggers the Crocodile to bite down on your finger. This is an excellent game for teaching young children and toddlers how to take turns. Also, because no one really "wins" the game, it's fun for everyone. This also makes an excellent back-seat game for car trips.
Overall, we're satisfied with our purchase, but not sure how long it will last.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Awesome little game. Very simple to use and it teaches your youngersters to tale turns. Very fun and can be done anywhere. Good toy for all ages.Published 10 days ago by Jrcairtime
This item was broken when received. The crocodile does not hold its mouth open.Published 21 days ago by Lauren
Chomps down too hard, my children are terrified of it and can't even be in the same room as it without cryingPublished 26 days ago by BritM123
Stopped working after a few days, I wish it was a little more durable considering it is a toy for small children.Published 1 month ago by J. Welsh